3rd place match: Brasil - Netherlands 0-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@sebth: #BRA exit their own #WorldCup having conceded more goals than any of the 32 teams - and the only one in double figures (14). Extraordinary

Bertus might be worried...

Alik

Yeah, and he got a deserved yellow card for his performance.

Started to fall before any contact was made, good decision by the ref.

I agree, although Robben got a penalty for less. Still he was Brazil's best player and seemed to have "switched on" after his previous disappointing games.

PaulFCB

Banned
10253998_1104010022972546_6669693978232293728_n.jpg

Manager = 0
Sh*t = 1

;) :).

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, and he got a deserved yellow card for his performance.

Started to fall before any contact was made, good decision by the ref.

Not really. He should have just ignored the situation, since the contact clearly was there (not a bad foul though) albeit Oscar jumped a little too early. That is not your typical yellow resulting dive.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It was a clear pen.

He's falling before any contact with Blind's knee. Initially I thought he was falling because Blind stamped him but nope he actually flicks Blind's foot with his right. Oscar even locks his left leg with Blind's. Not a penalty, the yellow is arguable (I have conceded I could be wrong on that) but it's not like the ref blundered there.

860082452.gif

Thought u were serious but then I saw your avatar

What's my avatar got to do with anything?

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Ronaldinho in his prime? Maybe in 2 and a half years laterz.
Brazil weren't even favs, they had 7/1 odds while Ronaldo was seen as in big trouble with 16/1 chances for the golden boot, no, he wasn't seen as at his best.

van Gaal did a great perfomance with Netherlands, not being able to take them to Korea/Japan in '02.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He's falling before any contact with Blind's knee. Initially I thought he was falling because Blind stamped him but nope he actually flicks Blind's foot with his right. Oscar even locks his left leg with Blind's. Not a penalty, the yellow is arguable (I have conceded I could be wrong on that) but it's not like the ref blundered there.

So what does a defender has to do to foul a player? Blind gets in Oscar's way and stops him when the ball is gone.
If I see an obstacle in front of me that I can't dodge, of course I lower my speed and prepare for the clash.

Oscar does not search for contact. Blind comes in so that he can't avoid it anymore.

C

cbfpaulinho4

860082452.gif

he sold it yes but it was still a penalty. its just public opinion has made refs a bit biased against brazil. Everyone with there "brazil buy the refs bullshit" has actually turned the refs against us.

What's my avatar got to do with anything?

he sold it yes but it was still a penalty. its just public opinion has made refs a bit biased against brazil. Everyone with there "brazil buy the refs bullshit" has actually turned the refs against us.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Blind stepped in foolishly. The ref could've easily given the penalty. He probably should have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans