Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Estadio Mineirao - Belo Horizonte (BRA)08 Jul 2014 - 17:00 Local time(21h BST, 22h CEST)

bra.png
Brasil - Germany
ger.png

Head-to-Head

Total Matches Played: 21

BRA: 12 wins

Draws: 5

GER: 4 wins

Total Goals scored: 63
BRA: 39
GER: 24

Brasil without Neymar and Thiago Silva. I don't think the germans have any casualties for this one. And I didn't know Brasil had quite the edge over them. 12 to 4 wins.

B

beautifulgame

Nervous but Scolari knows how to handle this. Hope he and the team are in a bullish mood now. He looked a little beaten down after Neymar went down and silva was out.

BrazilFan

I think we have a chance but it doesn't look good. I think the pressure is off the players now with all that's happen and we can play free IMO. It might not do us any good but anything can happen in this sport.

Der Kaiser

Germans are missing Shkodran Mustafi. Not a gigantic loss, but still.

Which basically put Lahm back into RB position. God bless Mustafi, if we win the Cup its part due to his injury. :worthy:

I feel very comfortable about this match, more comfortable than against France. Brazil are missing their key players in both defense and attack... the crowd must carry them if they want to have a chance.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Höwedes at LB is certainly a strange choice. Grosskreutz can hardly do a worse job there.

DennyCrane

For players like Großkreutz, Löw has deemed the term "Spezialkräfte", which means something like special forces. The term means that he's never gonna use them.

MVBarcaFan

Wouldn't Durm be a better option on the left since that is his natural position? I remember him basically shutting Ronaldo and Bale down in the second leg of the CL this season.

Der Kaiser, any chance of Low playing him there on Tuesday or is Howedes clinched there?

King Leo

Banned
Mexican referee Marco Rodriguez was named today to lead the meeting next Tuesday between Brazil and Germany

Mark my word!

Der Kaiser

Wouldn't Durm be a better option on the left since that is his natural position? I remember him basically shutting Ronaldo and Bale down in the second leg of the CL this season.

Der Kaiser, any chance of Low playing him there on Tuesday or is Howedes clinched there?

Höwedes played there every single game and didnt do as badly as many expected. It would be hella weird if Löw changed it, especially when the other guy is as inexperienced internationally as Durm is. So yeah I think Höwedes will play all remaining matches unless he gets injured,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans