Semifinal: Brasil - Germany 1-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Good for you if your love a nt, but I don't. And yeah, there are crooks now at Barça, who I don't support. But the club is owned by its socios, and there are elections every 6 years. Rosell resigned for a reason. Something Teixeira never did.

Can't really compare with cbf, that was Ricardo Teixeira's private scamming paradise for decades. It's no wonder Rosell is a friend of his.

And if you really love the brazil nt, you should worry about it. These guys destroyed brazilian football. And they want to keep things as they are. I see Holland is already winning 2-0...

C

cbfpaulinho4

Good for you if your love a nt, but I don't. And yeah, there are crooks now at Barça, who I don't support. But the club is owned by its socios, and there are elections every 6 years. Rosell resigned for a reason. Something Teixeira never did.

Can't really compare with cbf, that was Ricardo Teixeira's private scamming paradise for decades. It's no wonder Rosell is a friend of his.

And if you really love the brazil nt, you should worry about it. These guys destroyed brazilian football. And they want to keep things as they are. I see Holland is already winning 2-0...

its very sad what has happened to the selecao but im just another fan all we can do is support n show love for the players. Corruption or not brazil dont have the players they had from 94 n 02, you can replace the coach/president whatever it wont matter when you have fred playing the position that romario use to play that lead brazil to the promise land. I dont focus on the politics side of things, its about the football.

F

Flavia

its very sad what has happened to the selecao but im just another fan all we can do is support n show love for the players. Corruption or not brazil dont have the players they had from 94 n 02, you can replace the coach/president whatever it wont matter when you have fred playing the position that romario use to play that lead brazil to the promise land. I dont focus on the politics side of things, its about the football.

These aspects are intertwined, even more at nt level. You can't really separate them. For instance, there were better players left out. Like Filipe Luis. But Henrique is there... A team don't need a lot of big names to be an unit, but the coach should choose the players based on form. Preferences are OK, but not when they become stubbornness.
The problem is bigger, though. Why do you think there are no romarios, rivaldos, ronaldos anymore? Brazil always produced these players by the dozen. But when cbf's pragmatic vision prevailed, they started to become rare findings. The players being picked and nurtured at the base aren't the talented ones like Neymar. But the bigger and strong ones. Everything is wrong, they need to change it all. Like Spain and Germany did.

C

cbfpaulinho4

These aspects are intertwined, even more at nt level. You can't really separate them. For instance, there were better players left out. Like Filipe Luis. But Henrique is there... A team don't need a lot of big names to be an unit, but the coach should choose the players based on form. Preferences are OK, but not when they become stubbornness.
The problem is bigger, though. Why do you think there are no romarios, rivaldos, ronaldos anymore? Brazil always produced these players by the dozen. But when cbf's pragmatic vision prevailed, they started to become rare findings. The players being picked and nurtured at the base aren't the talented ones like Neymar. But the bigger and strong ones. Everything is wrong, they need to change it all. Like Spain and Germany did.

Hey i agree with you, n hope for better days ahead for the selecao. I still watch some of the 94 games of the past brazil teams to remind me of what brazil football was about. What we are seeing now is not that.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I don't get people who think everyone has to be obscenely patriotic and aren't allowed to like other NTs... as long as they aren't obnoxious and act like (insert NT here) is their own country I don't see a problem. I like Italia, Argentina and Spain because they have players I like and probably always will have players I like. And I like the US team now, because I appreciate that we're making great strides in being competitive with the European and South American teams. But anything before that was merely out of obligation rather than genuine like, because I'm not a real patriotic person nor do I necessarily think you have to equate the WC with patriotism. I'm more interested in watching some great games and also in some cases being able to cheer for players I like who I'm not normally able to because of the club team they play for.

C

cbfpaulinho4

Yeah, I don't get people who think everyone has to be obscenely patriotic and aren't allowed to like other NTs... as long as they aren't obnoxious and act like (insert NT here) is their own country I don't see a problem. I like Italia, Argentina and Spain because they have players I like and probably always will have players I like. And I like the US team now, because I appreciate that we're making great strides in being competitive with the European and South American teams. But anything before that was merely out of obligation rather than genuine like, because I'm not a real patriotic person nor do I necessarily think you have to equate the WC with patriotism. I'm more interested in watching some great games and also in some cases being able to cheer for players I like who I'm not normally able to because of the club team they play for.

how about cameroon? lol they need fans too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans