FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Porque

Any players to look out for?

LB Alex Valle. Really like him when in B. Scored the goal after a lovely run. You can scroll back and see it.

Aleix Garrido in midfield. Has played for the B.

Almeida in CB who you know from last year.

And of course Ilias. Estanis who debuted with the A too.

Porque

Also
Chadli Riad in defence. Supposed be promoted to B next season but contract not renewed.

Goalkeeper is Spain U17 GK.

Bobo32

Also
Chadli Riad in defence. Supposed be promoted to B next season but contract not renewed.

Goalkeeper is Spain U17 GK.

Very cool keeper there on one occasion.

I have only watched with one eye, the goal was nice obviously. #6 is looking good, and #20 who almost scored late looks technically talented but maybe a bit lazy and bad off the ball?

edit: Rodriguez is the name apparently, should've scored another goal just then, but was technically poor on that occasion.
edit2: but then he decided the game with a pretty great run and finished with good awareness, showing his bra for all the world to see

Last edited:

Porque

Very cool keeper there on one occasion.

I have only watched with one eye, the goal was nice obviously. #6 is looking good, and #20 who almost scored late looks technically talented but maybe a bit lazy and bad off the ball?

edit: Rodriguez is the name apparently, should've scored another goal just then, but was technically poor on that occasion.
edit2: but then he decided the game with a pretty great run and finished with good awareness, showing his bra for all the world to see

Screenshot-2022-06-04-at-1-58-21-PM.png

Marc Casado who we liked last season. Contract is up this month so hopefully he is renewed. I don't see a better option for the B team next season.

The bench in the graphic is not complete as 20 was Fermin Lopez
https://www.transfermarkt.com/fermin-lopez/profil/spieler/636703

Also Saidou Bah come on.

Team lacks the individual talent of last year (Gavi, Txus Alba who is injured) but won comfortably. Most the squad is expiring so expect to see a mass exodus.

Last edited:

Bobo32

Screenshot-2022-06-04-at-1-58-21-PM.png

Marc Casado who we liked last season. Contract is up this month so hopefully he is renewed. I don't see a better option for the B team next season.

The bench in the graphic is not complete as 20 was Fermin Lopez
https://www.transfermarkt.com/fermin-lopez/profil/spieler/636703

Also Saidou Bah come on.

Team lacks the individual talent of last year (Gavi, Txus Alba who is injured) but won comfortably. Most the squad is expiring so expect to see a mass exodus.

Ah, it was the same guy, Casado. I like his style. Maybe he can join Puig, Mingueza and Collado in Andorra if he is not renewed...

Fermin Lopez hm, was sure the commentator said Rodriguez... He was pretty quick and fun to watch on the ball.

Thought Luzzi was a bit hyped a while back

Porque

Crystal Palace and Newcastle have both been linked to Casado in recent months.

Priority is to stay with Barcelona, will be a case of how much Xavi priorities in him.

He and Garrido have trained with first team in spurts over recent months.

Messi983

Juvenil A LB Arnau Sola is leaving the club after 7 years.

LB Alex Valle. Really like him when in B. Scored the goal after a lovely run. You can scroll back and see it.

Aleix Garrido in midfield. Has played for the B.

Almeida in CB who you know from last year.

And of course Ilias. Estanis who debuted with the A too.

What do you think about Victor Barbera? He's scoring for fun, could be an option for Barca B next season. He's only 17 (will turn 18 in August) but after seeing likes of Gavi and Fati doing it in the first team at the same age why he couldn't establish himself at Barca B? If you're good enough age is not a factor. And after Jutgla leaving we'll again desperately be looking for a #9. I've had high hopes about Fabian Luzzi but looks like Barbera has already surpassed him.

Porque

What do you think about Victor Barbera? He's scoring for fun, could be an option for Barca B next season. He's only 17 (will turn 18 in August) but after seeing likes of Gavi and Fati doing it in the first team at the same age why he couldn't establish himself at Barca B? If you're good enough age is not a factor. And after Jutgla leaving we'll again desperately be looking for a #9. I've had high hopes about Fabian Luzzi but looks like Barbera has already surpassed him.

I was going to ask you the same question :lol:

He plays similar to Jutgla actually. Good movement, lay offs and runs for the returns. I watched the final and his flick set up the first goal for Valle.

It is a shame we lost Iker Bravo, but every door that closes opens another. Barbera is a more typical Barca forward atleast (for whatever that means).

Messi983

Looks like Sola will sign with Almeria who will probably loan him to a Segunda team as they already have Akieme and Centelles at LB. Not a bad plan to keep him developing, especially if they'll get relegated immediately and/or if they sell one of them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Renewed with Iker Cordoba, no idea who he is but apparently we fended off Bayern’s poaching so it is a win in my book.

Home of Barca Fans