FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Bobo32

Yeah Zuk looks great not only in highlights or goals, but watched him play a couple of games and he seems to be one of few players that young whom I could say will become great, barring injuries or other force majeure type things.

Messi983

FT: Barcelona vs Real Madrid (0-1)

Barca finish as the runner ups of LaLiga Promises after being defeated by Real Madrid in the final

Great goal by Madrid tbh.

We've scored some nice goals on our way to the final too though, especially Ebrima Tunkara.

[tw]1508013461770584065[/tw]

https://twitter.com/fcbcanteranos/status/1508013461770584065

[tw]1507770177202573313[/tw]

https://twitter.com/fcbcanteranos/status/1507770177202573313

[tw]1507768327447453704[/tw]

https://twitter.com/fcbcanteranos/status/1507768327447453704

Messi983

Yeah Zuk looks great not only in highlights or goals, but watched him play a couple of games and he seems to be one of few players that young whom I could say will become great, barring injuries or other force majeure type things.

Yeah, he looks good but only 13 and a lot of things will need to go right for him to make it to the top level. There were many players of similar age who were hyped as the next big thing but 6-7 years later nobody knew about them anymore.

I've read it's quite likely he'll leave Barca this summer as his familly wants to return to Poland. Would be quite sad to lose him but they must have good reasons to make that decision if true. From what I know there are many clubs with quality youth football schools/development in Poland and he could continue to progress there and maybe return to Barca when older.

Bobo32

Yeah, he looks good but only 13 and a lot of things will need to go right for him to make it to the top level. There were many players of similar age who were hyped as the next big thing but 6-7 years later nobody knew about them anymore.

I've read it's quite likely he'll leave Barca this summer as his familly wants to return to Poland. Would be quite sad to lose him but they must have good reasons to make that decision if true. From what I know there are many clubs with quality youth football schools/development in Poland and he could continue to progress there and maybe return to Barca when older.

And I've seen a lot of them and I either disregarded them as hypejobs or made similar humble comments about waiting and see and that a lot needs to go right.
I think with this player it looks different, I am very impressed. But of course there are a lot of work that needs to be done and he needs to avoid injuries etc and when he grows a lot could change too, at least temporarily.

IIRC Valdes, Iniesta, Messi and more wanted to leave la masia, let's see what happens with this player.

edit: but please update this thread when there is a stream of this player playing a game! There were a couple more interesting players in his age group, too.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern has a shit academy, naturally they will be looking all over the place for them.

Hope he turns out bad for them. Don't recall anybody who left us for another club that turned out well.

Porque

The Sport article cites that our proposal is for him to join Juvenil B next season while he wants to progress quicker. To be fair, if he is indeed a hot prospect then he should progress to Juvenil A at 16 compared to B.

It's frustrating to lose young talents to Germany (Iker Bravo) though, as they would not be earning much more than here, while in our current situation we do not have the blockage of reaching the first team of previous eras.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans