FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

Bobo32

#11 had some very nice feints as well, was close to score before and then at the end he was constant rouletting.

Hehe it was a bit fun to see the Seville defender blatantly drag the Barcelona players shorts off to stop the 1v1 from half the pitch, resulting in a simple free kick...

Rory

Guess you're sarcastic, good post as well then.

He is in playing again, very fun to watch, he plays like an adult already.
3-0 now, a goal that could be seen as similar, but is in fact much different.

Just messing with you. Was a great goal.

Bobo32

Just messing with you. Was a great goal.

My point with this was that I am sure players like Assulin and Deulofeu etc spammed solo goals at this age, but this player looks to be of a very different type.
It is obvious to me that he had many thoughts in his head that he considered in those couple of seconds but I am sure it isn't as obvious to everyone who saw that goal.
Hard to imagine he wouldn't have a bright future, but at this age there is much left to happen of course.

Porque

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]

Thanks for the link. Only watched this game but from what commentary are suggesting and from seeing this game, this team looks alot more standout than usual
[MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION]

These will be the best of the best at this age group in Spain. There is usually another tournament at the same age group which happens in December which includes some overseas youth teams. With Covid it was cancelled recently but you can see the Dec 2019 teams here

https://www.laliga.com/en-GB/laliga-promises

Also worth noting that last years tournament was cancelled, so it will be also be taking place in Villarreal next week. Let's see if we can reach a double. I'm not sure if it will feature the same teams, or the age category above who missed out last year.

Bobo32

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]

Thanks for the link. Only watched this game but from what commentary are suggesting and from seeing this game, this team looks alot more standout than usual
[MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION]

These will be the best of the best at this age group in Spain. There is usually another tournament at the same age group which happens in December which includes some overseas youth teams. With Covid it was cancelled recently but you can see the Dec 2019 teams here

https://www.laliga.com/en-GB/laliga-promises

Also worth noting that last years tournament was cancelled, so it will be also be taking place in Villarreal next week. Let's see if we can reach a double. I'm not sure if it will feature the same teams, or the age category above who missed out last year.

Yeah ok, my question was more about Barcelonas focus - whether it's strictly elite football at this age level, with the same focus on winning, always playing the best players to win etc.
If Zuk for example was brought out for a while because of tactical reasons or if they just wanted another player to play a bit as well...

It was fun watching in any way, will next week be one year older then or younger?

Porque

No idea what age group next week.

Barca Focus is primarily on fulfilling the training functions and winning second. Not to break training protocols for the sake of needing a goal basically.

If someone is brought out it will mostly be about giving another a chance.

Naturally we go there with the intention to win though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Campions! :barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Nice to see two of the three goals were headers, quite un-Barca like. The third goal was a beauty too. What really impressed me was our kids were pressing with a three-goal lead right to the very end. Great kids.

Messi983

According to MD we're competing with RM for Bryan Bugarin, who was a top scorer and MVP of the U12 La Liga promises tournament a few weeks ago. It was only a question of time when he'll be linked to us tbh.

Home of Barca Fans