Would you sign Luis Suarez?

Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I would love to see how many of those who keep their moral ground high now in voting no will change their minds in some months, once Suarez start shining again. I will vote no simply because i prefer someone like Reus. But saying no because Suarez bit someone? No.

I've been following this sport enough to know how fickle football fans are. Suarez has did this twice before and just before yesterday many here were jizzing over the idea of having him at Barca!

I've been able to "overlook" some of his past antics because of how good he is, but there comes a time when enough is enough. I'm through with supporting him as an individual UNLESS he admits he has a problem and gets professional help for it, and quits making up excuses or denying stuff. If he does stay at Liverpool, or comes to Barca, I will support the shirt he wears and that's it.

Maria

I would love to see how many of those who keep their moral ground high now in voting no will change their minds in some months, once Suarez start shining again. I will vote no simply because i prefer someone like Reus. But saying no because Suarez bit someone? No.

I've been following this sport enough to know how fickle football fans are. Suarez has did this twice before and just before yesterday many here were jizzing over the idea of having him at Barca!

And I've seen people who were crucifying Mourinho after he poked Tito's eye defending Suarez yesterday by saying that he didn't actually hurt Chiellini. It will be interesting to see what will they do if Suarez goes to RM.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I've been able to "overlook" some of his past antics because of how good he is, but there comes a time when enough is enough. I'm through with supporting him as an individual UNLESS he admits he has a problem and gets professional help for it, and quits making up excuses or denying stuff. If he does stay at Liverpool, or comes to Barca, I will support the shirt he wears and that's it.

He surely has admitted he has a problem and demand professional help: "These things happen inside the penalty area. We were chest against shoulder. I also immediately suffered a blow to the eye."

And I've seen people who were crucifying Mourinho after he poked Tito's eye defending Suarez yesterday by saying that he didn't actually hurt Chiellini. It will be interesting to see what will they do if Suarez goes to RM.

And I've seen people who wanted Mourinho here after all the shit we've been through with him all these years. And Sergio Ramos too! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yes. We need someone to share the goal scoring load that rests entireley on Messi and so far I rate Suarez the 2nd best striker in the world after the GOAT of course.

LeeRomeno

I dont care about the biting, i would have said NO also before. Especially if the deal is a swap with Alexis. We have proven over and over again that there is only room for 1 star in this team and that star is Messi. Everyone else will play in a reduced role next to him, which means that Suarez we know from Uruguay and Liverpool will be reduced to the role of Alexis of Barcelona.
Also we have far more important positions to strengthen.

F

forcabarca

I liked him this season but after the incident last night... Definite no for Barça.

Sent from my Nexus 4

V

voodoomaster

Absolutely yes. His price tag Will be acceptable and he can do miracles with neymar, messi and iniesta. The biting isnt that bad after all. People just love riding the moral horse.

jamrock

anyone that says no is a fool, we have wait for a proper eto'o placement/villa in his one good season for years and suarez is as close as it gets. a CF that can play out wide and be a real good threat. perfection

N

Nwankwo

The replies of some fans here show an alarming lack of interest for the club's values. Mes que un club

FC B

The replies of some fans here show an alarming lack of interest for the club's values. Mes que un club

Among the clubs values is also the need to have some of the best players in the world which can provide the best quality football possible.
Mes que un club doesn't mean Barca has to have the most saintly like players ever !

anyone that says no is a fool, we have wait for a proper eto'o placement/villa in his one good season for years and suarez is as close as it gets. a CF that can play out wide and be a real good threat. perfection

Why not? That accident doesn't reduce his skills as a player.

+1

Last edited:
N

Nwankwo

No but it means that winning is not everything and that the club stays true to its values.

FC B

Its primordial values is remaining competitive not by any means but nor by being stupid either and refusing such a player for such a reason...
It is not like singing Pepe or de Jong. Suarez is a top class striker, a very complete attacker whos only flaw resides in his mental instability that occasionaly results in biting on the pitch.

It is obvious the club must intervene firmly to prevent this from ever happening again and there you go having arguably the best striker in the world playing for Barca.

And yes it is possible he'll do it again.

Last edited:

GoobiePls

S♥NE
If he was in any other line of work he'd be hospitalized, but just because he's good at kicking a ball he gets an exceptation

Seems many fans have no moral values and are no better than those Liverpool fans who defended him trough everything

Home of Barca Fans