Results 1,966 to 1,971 of 1971

Thread: Memphis Depay

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Can shoot after his first touch but he has to sombrero his opponent before it. Seem like thing Neymar would do.
    Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation. If it is for flaunting then yes it is annoying. But Neymars famous sombrero spin was purely done on instinct as well.

Anyway, the angle was cut short I think because of the defender coming in.
    Last edited by Horatio; Today at 02:57 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation.
    It looks natural to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so heartening to see people realize his diva personality after 2 friendly matches when the alpha male of the team hasn't even returned yet!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't seem to be too bad personality wise. Football wise I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.
    Yeah he became a lot better in lyon. He will definitely help us.