Memphis Depay

Gilberto

depay-oranje-wk-2014.jpg

Date of birth: 13 February 1994
Place of birth: Moordrecht, Netherlands
Height: 1.76m
Playing Position: Winger

Scored his 2nd World Cup goal today so I thought he deserved his own thread.

Great player with flair, power and A LOT of confidence. He's only 20 years old and I expect him to go to Man Utd along with Van Gaal this summer for around 20 million euros.

F

forcabarca

His shots are so powerful! Future star :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

raskolnikov

His style is a lot like Cristiano, not saying he will be as good but so far he has been an excellent sub for Holland.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Haha, thought I had already made a topic a year ago but apparently not :p

Great potential, hope he fulfils it and goes to a good club after the WC or in a year's time.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
The biggest prospect we've had in years! I have high hopes for him. Man Utd could be a decent destination for him, with LVG there to help him fullfill his huge potential.

L

linetty

Big prospect indeed, Man Utd could be the best option for him.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Two very good games by Depay, although still makes his mistakes. What an exciting prospect, two nice free kick goals today and a beautiful assist. Hope he stays for another season...

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I can easily see PSV selling him right before the transfer deadline. For the player, it would probably be the best option to leave. He's too good for the Eredivisie, and it makes him sloppy imo. He was way more clinical in the Dutch NT, and playing at a higher level would suit him.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Another two goals, he is on such a hot streak right now. 7 goals and 3 assists already this season, in 6 matches IIRC. What a player :)

Leo_Messi

This guy is a special talent. Whenever I have watched him in action he has impressed me.

It's a shame that our scouts seem to neglect the market in the Netherlands. A lot of bargains to be done there.

The club should definitely keep a very close eye on Depay.

MessiDinho10

Not just on Depay, the Netherlands have a lot of talent coming up. Barça should especially keep an eye on Ajax's Abdelhak Nouri and Van de Beek, PSV's Bergwijn and FC Twente's Bilal Ould-Chikh.

Home of Barca Fans