Memphis Depay

oggydude

Hopefully he will get a start this week in the capital one cup game, he needs to regain LVG trust in him for his defensive duties. The talent is there but he needs to adapt to being a winger in a 4-5-1 possesion side compared to a wide forward in a counter attacking 4-3-3. I don't know why people expected him to come in and be a game changer at 21 coming from the dutch league, it even took Suarez 1.5 seasons to come from Ajax before he started being amazing for Liverpool.

EdmondDantes

My mate, who is a United fan, said Van Gaal dropped him from the squad. Harsh I say, he's clearly lacking confidence and not even making the bench isn't exactly gonna help.

Galning

My mate, who is a United fan, said Van Gaal dropped him from the squad. Harsh I say, he's clearly lacking confidence and not even making the bench isn't exactly gonna help.

He is a primadonna, always flashy shoes, glasses, hats, bags,... Being a primadonna is on the long list of things Van Gaal hates.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
At least Ronaldo has earned the "right" to be a primadonna. What has Depay done to earn that? He's done fuck all.

Truthist

He is a primadonna, always flashy shoes, glasses, hats, bags,... Being a primadonna is on the long list of things Van Gaal hates.

If Van Gaal hates primadonnas then surely he would know what Depay is like from his time with Holland, no?

Dave Saves

He has been absolute dogsh!te in the last few games. His off the pitch behavior smacks of someone who thinks he has already made it by signing for United, when that is when the read hard work begins. He needs to get his head sorted or he will be gone from the club very soon like Zaha.

J

Jamie Cal

Really enjoying watching this pissant/Stretford Reds struggle atm.

Jenks

Elko Born ‏@Elko_B 18m18 minutes ago

Memphis Depay left out of Dutch squad. Holland manager Danny Blind: 'In football you must function in a team. He doesn't always do that'

Jair Ventura

I worry for his development under LVG. He isn't so poor that he shouldn't at least be making the roster to grab whatever minutes off the bench that he can. Dropping him from the roster all together could kill his confidence which is crucial in a young player.

khaled_a_d

I worry for his development under LVG. He isn't so poor that he shouldn't at least be making the roster to grab whatever minutes off the bench that he can. Dropping him from the roster all together could kill his confidence which is crucial in a young player.

Killing his confidence a bit might actually the right thing at this moment ,he need a wake up call .kid ego is bigger than his abilities .
He has been criticized by people in Netherland too during the qualifications ,a lot of Manu fans also like LVG decision and think they are better without him already
It is easy to blame the coach for every player failure ,specially a coach like LVG ,but that one is on the player

Jair Ventura

Killing his confidence a bit might actually the right thing at this moment ,he need a wake up call .kid ego is bigger than his abilities .
He has been criticized by people in Netherland too during the qualifications ,a lot of Manu fans also like LVG decision and think they are better without him already
It is easy to blame the coach for every player failure ,specially a coach like LVG ,but that one is on the player

He's a 21 year old prospect a couple months into his first move to a big club. Struggles were to be expected, and most footballers are arrogant to an extent, but if you were going to buy him not to play/develop him than what's the point of the purchase?

Home of Barca Fans