Memphis Depay

malvolio

@ReshadRahman_
?
5h
(��) PSG had made an enquiry for Depay, but the player considered a move to Barcelona as his main priority.
@FabrizioRomano

Just to make sure even the most naive can see the cunt-ness of PSG and Kelaify towards Barca.
It could not work for them this time, because they received a huge L from the player himself

Made an enquiry is like viewing his latest Instagram story. Aside from us nobody wanted him seriously. Either because they knew he is set for Barca or deemed the deal not worthy for them.

Zidane82

And before the two years have passed he will be considered complete shit by every Barcelona supporter, a talentless fraud, and he'll go for free to another club...

I have grave doubts about this guy but everyone keeps raving about him so we shall see .

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
And before the two years have passed he will be considered complete shit by every Barcelona supporter, a talentless fraud, and he'll go for free to another club...

Yeah, cause 72% passing percentage am i right? Such sophisticated argumentation.

xxxxxx

He isn't a great dribbler or passer.... and he doesn't seem to press, so I doubt he'll be that great here. But he will nick the odd goal. I mean, he's still quite young and is free. This signing makes more sense than the Aguero one.

Although, if our transfers are only Aguero, Garcia and Depay, it's going to be a long season. Laporta is in denial if he thinks we can get any decent swap deals. Also, the players we can only swap are not that great, which would mean their value is kinda low..... and we would also have to offer money to get decent targets with a swap deal. Then, there's the matter of offering decent wages to good players. We couldn't even get Gini in.

mc_lovin

I have grave doubts about this guy but everyone keeps raving about him so we shall see .

There's really not much raving about him happening here, but in a year or two we will hear that the consensus was that we signed the next Messi and how certain users nearly supernaturally predicted how in fact he wasn't the next Messi. To declare shallow victories against non existing opinions.

Just take him for what he is.

behindbrowneyes

Good deal for both sides if true. Barca can't offer a longterm contract and in the case he flops there is not much damage (like with many others in the squad). We need someone like Depay on shortterm as Fati's future is uncertain. His versatility is another plus.

Depay wants to work with Koeman (who probably won't stay longer than until next summer) and prove himself at a big club. At the end of the contract he can move to Italy or back to France and get a sign-on fee as he'll be a free agent again.

For the very unlikely case (if you believe majority of barcaforum opinions) he'll turn into a success, his contract extension will become very expensive.

Bobo32

Yeah, cause 72% passing percentage am i right? Such sophisticated argumentation.

If I saw some sophistication from you I'd give you some honest arguments again - but instead I say yes: go back and look at what I've written already ITT.
The 70,5% passing success percentage over this season is part of it but I've argued from a lot of different points.

The only positive part of this transfer is that I'll probably be proven right in an extremely obvious way.

vuji_31

You have roberto , puque and busi woth 95% passing rate, but still they are shit.

His 20 goals and 10 assists is worth more then shitty passing stat

Home of Barca Fans