Memphis Depay

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Memphis has a similar impact as Griezmann then I'll take it considering we pay Antoine close to 40m gross per year to do what he does.....

Memphis is not even going to be on half as much.

malvolio

If Memphis has a similar impact as Griezmann then I'll take it considering we pay Antoine close to 40m gross per year to do what he does.....

Memphis is not even going to be on half as much.

So basically disappearing in every important match? For those money it would be OK. Problem is that we'll still be left frustrated by relying on Messi to bail us out again.

Getting players like Griezmann or Depay should give us an edge, something different. Instead we're looking ahead at shoehorning 3 number 10s in the first 11.

JamDav1982

So basically disappearing in every important match? For those money it would be OK. Problem is that we'll still be left frustrated by relying on Messi to bail us out again.

Getting players like Griezmann or Depay should give us an edge, something different. Instead we're looking ahead at shoehorning 3 number 10s in the first 11.

Messi hasnt been bailing team out in 'important' matches if it is Real and Atletico last season and Griezmann bailed out Barca in a good few matches last season anyway if counting the other games.

Messi as shite as most of rest of them in the 'important' games this season and Real for good few seasons now.

Last edited:

Falcao

He is an excellent finisher with good movement and technique. He was too immature for United at the time and Van Gaal the authoritarian didn?t help, but I?ve always liked him and hated the way he was treated by the scummy English media.

Last edited:

Messi983

E4BrCO2VIAMjufW

Birdy

@ReshadRahman_
?
5h
(��) PSG had made an enquiry for Depay, but the player considered a move to Barcelona as his main priority.
@FabrizioRomano

Just to make sure even the most naive can see the cunt-ness of PSG and Kelaify towards Barca.
It could not work for them this time, because they received a huge L from the player himself

xXKonan

PSG has been linked with Depay for years even before he signed with United if I remember correctly.

But I wouldn't have been surprised if Depay's second option was to go to Italy if things fell through here. Strikes me as a guy that would probably like to try something different if he has the chance than staying in France.

Home of Barca Fans