0 Assist
0 Shots
0 Successful dribbles
24 Accurate passes
2 Key passes
20 Times lost possession
He's junk. Xavi has a game analyst.

Bobo32

This was his first liga game in 5 where he didn't score, and STILL. It says a lot! Anybody watching the games can see how utterly useless he is!

ajnotkeith

Memphis is what we call a BUM CRUSHER.

Consistently putting in bad performances against the top half teams and only shows up Vs relegation teams.

The one thing I admire is his attitude. He's so happy to be here and to play for us unlike some and took a massive cut to make it happen. He deserves respect for that.

Windhook

Lost the ball 20 times against Betis, which we all witnessed. Memphis was the worst player on the pitch and his CF role or false nine whatever it is, is not working under Xavi. I bet swapping him with Gavi (as CF) would produce better results.

Devils

I like Memphis but he cannot carry an attack on his own. He's a player who will contribute in a fluid attack but never shoild be the focal point of one.

Can't expect much when he has bums like Coutinho and the Eazy Awful Moroccan kid as his teammates in attack.

fergus90

Firmino is a level above Depay. His link-up play and creativity alone is something that Memphis could never reach. Depay might get you a few more goals though as he takes penalites which Firmino never has.

I do feel a bit sorry for Memphis though as he's being given too much responsibility that he's not capable of carrying.

freetocan

In whole honesty, I cannot explain myself what some people still see anything encouraging to this guy. Period. Clearly, ANYONE from Barca team is more useful than this guy. He is absolutely nowhere. He completely lost his confidence, if he ever had one, bur looks totally outside of this type of play, cannot name it soccer. He probably might be good in American wrestling, but not sure if he would act very well even in that type of entertainment.
I bet with everybody that Barca will not miss anything if he will completely dissapear from this team.
I get sick, if I am not already, just when see him in Barca jersey. People feel sorry for him for blablabla... let's be realistic. This guy is ZERO.

iniestaGOAT

In whole honesty, I cannot explain myself what some people still see anything encouraging to this guy. Period. Clearly, ANYONE from Barca team is more useful than this guy. He is absolutely nowhere. He completely lost his confidence, if he ever had one, bur looks totally outside of this type of play, cannot name it soccer. He probably might be good in American wrestling, but not sure if he would act very well even in that type of entertainment.
I bet with everybody that Barca will not miss anything if he will completely dissapear from this team.
I get sick, if I am not already, just when see him in Barca jersey. People feel sorry for him for blablabla... let's be realistic. This guy is ZERO.

Considering the other option is luuk de jong I think depay should continue playing.

Until ferran Torres joins or martin returns.

SmilerBam

Yeah, he's Firmino at best, not a genuine superstar.

Lol. Firmino at his best was miles better than this bum. Finally people see what i ve seen from the beginning: he is a mediocre wannabe. He tries so hard to look like he has skills and shit...he is just shit.

Bobo32

Barcelona tried to reach him 62 times this saturday, he was able to recieve the ball 38 out of these times. That is 61,2%, the next to last player in this stat was Coutinho with 80,5%
He himself succeeded with 28/38 passes, he wasn't the worst in this stat this time, Abde was worse and Coutinho was pretty close too.
Depay was actually the worst in the whole team in distance carried the ball though, a bit unexpectedly...

Home of Barca Fans