Memphis Depay

serghei

But that was after January, we also got Ferran alongisde those two, plus Pedri also returned from injury.

Before January Memphis was a one man attack at Barca, playing with kids and bums. His transfer was worth it just for keeping us afloat in tha period.

Yeah, but even before those were signed, Memphis delivered big only in the first 5-6 games. After that his impact went down by a lot.

So, start was inspired and influential, but he fizzled out very fast. He is just not good enough to lead a big club.

Catta

Come on, 30m these days is on the low side.

We paid more for fecking Trincao.

Barto paid more, that is the difference. There is no fool like him at any other club, if there was, we would have sold Braithwaite and rest of the bums long ago.

khaled_a_d

Come on, 30m these days is on the low side.

We paid more for fecking Trincao.

We paid 20M in addition to Abel Ruiz, for someone who was 20 years old highly rated winger. Abel would have gone for free otherwise.
Depay is an attacker who failed to impress in 2 big clubs at the age of 28. No big club but Barca was after him when he was free agent.
Why people think it got better now than it was 1 year ago for him?

Joan

Depay came to Barca for Koeman. He signed on low wages for two seasons. I sincerely doubt he was offered big wages and significant role at some big club and he turned them down to come and save Barca. We gave him limelight of a big team leader under the coach who favoured him to try and earn big contract. Either with us or abroad. And he failed. Few solid friendlies don't change that.

I don't think Barca owes him anything.

Andresito

Staff member
He needs to leave. He's the 7th attacker otherwise. Would be good if we could make some money after getting him for free.

vuji_31

Juve are cheap mother****** who will get him for free as usual.

I can't stand that club, they are like lower middle class that are cheapstakes and they are getting other garbage for free

Horatio

You're welcome
Juve are cheap mother****** who will get him for free as usual.

I can't stand that club, they are like lower middle class that are cheapstakes and they are getting other garbage for free

For free? lol. Memphis will demand a sign-on bonus.

But yeah...we will not receive a cent.

Home of Barca Fans