Memphis Depay

serghei

Firmino is a level above Depay. His link-up play and creativity alone is something that Memphis could never reach. Depay might get you a few more goals though as he takes penalites which Firmino never has.

I do feel a bit sorry for Memphis though as he's being given too much responsibility that he's not capable of carrying.
For sure. Depay first touch when under pressure is miles away from Firmino.

freetocan

I believe every Barca fan Is very upset now. So I am. But based on i what saw today, to me is quite clear that Xavi has no capacity, is not really prepared to manage Barca. Hoppefully the future will prove me wrong.
Why I am saying that? Since Cowman was fired, I did not see any real progress in Barca game. He is afraid to try different peoples, you can see from the moon how poor is this Depay and he played with him entire minutes since he took over.
Very sad to say, Xavi is not the man. I was very hopeful when he got the job, but again, he is too afraid to make some radical changes in the team.

giorgoXXI

I still think he was a good signing for free to compliment Messi and Griezmann. The problem is we expect him to lead the attack and he is not talented enough, can't really blame him.

freetocan

I still think he was a good signing for free to compliment Messi and Griezmann. The problem is we expect him to lead the attack and he is not talented enough, can't really blame him.

This guy has ZERO anything. You atprectalking about talent???? Talent in what????

serghei

Seems to me that if we do a DNA test for both Depay and Coutinho, and cross-compare it we would find out they are related.

behindbrowneyes

He is going downhill fast. Started well then worse and worse.

Just another passenger on the sinking Titanic. Nothing to do really for a single player. It would take the genius of Messi to make a difference every now and then. And like I said already: I truly believe the GOAT himself would struggle a lot in current Barca and people would say he's way past it.

Messi983

He's the least of our problems right now imo. For all complaints, he was involved in 43% of our goals in the league. We'd probably be in the relegation battle without him.

As for his performances he was overall looking better when he had an actual footballer playing alongside him (Griezmann at the start of the season and Fati for a few games he was healthy).

Also, should have been subbed off last night after 3-0 to at least get some rest. He has played every single minute in La liga so far and was only subbed out once in CL against Dynamo. He must be dead tired by now.

Kul_z

That walking towards the corner kick at 3:0 was my turning point. There was almost 20 minutes left to play and he gave up like a chicken. Lion my ass. It doesnt matter if its impossible, just try your best.

FinBarcelonafan

He isn't the problem, but not the answer either.

Exactly. I would say bigger problems are Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Busi, Stegen, Coutinho etc.

Something needs to be done to these guys before him.

But like Khaled said, not long-term answer either. He ain't good enough, especially as a striker. He sucks as a striker.

Home of Barca Fans