Memphis Depay

Horatio

You're welcome
Can shoot after his first touch but he has to sombrero his opponent before it. Seem like thing Neymar would do.

Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation. If it is for flaunting then yes it is annoying. But Neymars famous sombrero spin was purely done on instinct as well.

Anyway, the angle was cut short I think because of the defender coming in.

Last edited:

vegitot

Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation.
It looks natural to him.

aragorn

It's so heartening to see people realize his diva personality after 2 friendly matches when the alpha male of the team hasn't even returned yet!

Blackened

He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.

Yeah he became a lot better in lyon. He will definitely help us.

Nucky

I will wait with the praising at least for some time.. Its pre-season.. When La Liga begins, it will whole different story..

Co0ter

Lol @ all you whiny little babies. The guy has two positive, brief appearances for us and yet all I read is wah wah wah

The guy is a hard worker, is talented and was FREE when we are absolutely fucking broke.

Aww, he too confident and eager for you? You dont like his personality? Who cares. Sack up a little boys, I rather have someone like that then all these beta girly men on our team. As long as he is hard working, a team player and is generating positive results on the team he will be a beneficial signing. Likely not a world class, ground breaking signing of course, but for free? Quit whining.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nobody is saying he will score 50 goals and outshine Messi. His preseason matches were good and its nice to see that there in finally someone beside Messi and Fati who is able to do something useful in the offense. If we arent allowed to make any conclusions then why are we looking those matches.

Laplacian

Lol @ all you whiny little babies. The guy has two positive, brief appearances for us and yet all I read is wah wah wah

The guy is a hard worker, is talented and was FREE when we are absolutely fucking broke.

Aww, he too confident and eager for you? You dont like his personality? Who cares. Sack up a little boys, I rather have someone like that then all these beta girly men on our team. As long as he is hard working, a team player and is generating positive results on the team he will be a beneficial signing. Likely not a world class, ground breaking signing of course, but for free? Quit whining.

Some people just love to live off negativity. Reminder that even when Messi has a good season and is mainly responsible for most of our trophies, some users here will still complain about him because they can. If Memphis comes good lots of users here won't care and will still find a reason to dislike him. For fuck sakes, the only reason Riqui Puig's thread is active is because a bunch of users here love to shit on him for no reason. It's just the way it is bro, accept it and move on.

Co0ter

Some people just love to live off negativity. Reminder that even when Messi has a good season and is mainly responsible for most of our trophies, some users here will still complain about him because they can. If Memphis comes good lots of users here won't care and will still find a reason to dislike him. For fuck sakes, the only reason Riqui Puig's thread is active is because a bunch of users here love to shit on him for no reason. It's just the way it is bro, accept it and move on.

I do accept it. I just enjoy flaming them for being babies 😁

kattanib

The difference between him and Griezman is that one is a male genitalia while the other is a female genitalia; one pokes out aggressively seeking opportunities and wanting to break through while the other retreats and pull back hiding behind the bushes and giggling at moments of ecstasy

KingLeo10

The difference between him and Griezman is that one is a male genitalia while the other is a female genitalia; one pokes out aggressively seeking opportunities and wanting to break through while the other retreats and pull back hiding behind the bushes and giggling at moments of ecstasy

The 21st century e-bay Sigmund Freud over here.

:lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans