Memphis Depay

behindbrowneyes

Still a victim of our situation imo. This man can't get a rest since we didn't manage to have 3 fit attackers at least once this season. By far our most used player and it's showing. He is exhausted and is making stupid mistakes in a frequency that it needs to be accounted to fatigue. He is not prime Neymar, but he is better than he did in the last few games. Overplaying rarely leads to top performances.

freetocan

Honestly, i do not see anything good at this guy. Far too slow, too massive. He does not have nothing to excel. No head play, not good control of ball, too slow, rarely hit the goal, poor decisions and so on. I would bench him but unfortunately for now, we have NO other option. Definitely, he is not what we need.Fully agree to sell him asap and get another player who can score regularly. Wasting time to try to get something good from this guy.
First of all, he should try to get rid of 10-15kg at least from his weight and increase his speed but I am really convinced that this is not possible.
Get him out, Xavi.

Zidane82

Honestly, i do not see anything good at this guy. Far too slow, too massive. He does not have nothing to excel. No head play, not good control of ball, too slow, rarely hit the goal, poor decisions and so on. I would bench him but unfortunately for now, we have NO other option. Definitely, he is not what we need.Fully agree to sell him asap and get another player who can score regularly. Wasting time to try to get something good from this guy.
First of all, he should try to get rid of 10-15kg at least from his weight and increase his speed but I am really convinced that this is not possible.
Get him out, Xavi.

I agree completely !

He is not really great at anything ..he is the same flop of a player as he was at Manu

Does not seem to create many clear cut chances for others, isn?t great finisher despite scoring a couple of great goals .

We should be aiming to have absolutely top class forwards like we always have done

freetocan

We really should bring in a Barca B team striker to try out. We would be in a much better position than with this clown. Do we not really have other option to bench this guy? I just cannot watch him in Barca jersey. The other clown Cowman should take him away as he brought him here.
My best hopes is one stupid club could buy him and give us some money. But I doubt it. Even for free I would love to see him gone as another better player might take his place.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I dont know why this guy is over complicating things and trying to be smart and fake shot the last defender so much. If you don't trust your left foot at all then simply shoot with outside of your right foot and bury it past gk or through his legs. He would have probably score a few more if he frikin shot.

KingLeo10

He's a minnow basher and penalty merchant.

Had no concept of the tempo of the game, terrible at chance conversion, and slower than current version of Neymar.

No thanks. Sell at first chance.

clemente

He's a minnow basher and penalty merchant.

Had no concept of the tempo of the game, terrible at chance conversion, and slower than current version of Neymar.

No thanks. Sell at first chance.

Sell him for what reason? Can we get any money for him? Anyone in the market realistic replacement for him for similar money? Is there any better sub players on the market?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Those clowns in Turin are cheap as fuck. They always try to lowball teams and love signing free garbage players all the time too. Even when they could spend big money for a player.

iniestaGOAT

This guy isnt going anywhere. He signed a low wage short term contract so after 2 years he can leave on a free without feeling guilty.

Home of Barca Fans