Memphis Depay

Egert

Estonian Culé
Haven't watched him apart WC, but I have kept an eye on PSV season and watched highlights and he seems awesome player right now and in the future.

BenRobbins

Scored again last night, think that is his 16th of the season. This guy is going to be top class in a few years and i imagine there will be a lot of people in for him in the summer. Hoping Van Gaal has already had a word and we can pick him up as we are missing a player like him.

BenRobbins

Another Assist and a cracking Goal again just now. He is going to be one of the best in a few years and hopefully its at united. :wub:

Leo_Messi

He surely has to leave PSV this summer. Far too good for the Eredivisie already.

I could see him do very well in the Premier League.

Leo_Messi

He is Man Utd bound is he not?

I have seen zero interest from the club in him which is a shame.

If the club is looking to offload Pedro this summer somehow then he would be the right man to buy.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is Man Utd bound is he not?

I have seen zero interest from the club in him which is a shame.

If the club is looking to offload Pedro this summer somehow then he would be the right man to buy.

Not yet. But with LVG it is certainly a strong possibility.

BenRobbins

He has that cocky, self assured arrogance similar to Ronaldo, Hazard and Neymar which i love and we desperately need that at united as we are lacking strong personalities to take responsibility. Van Gaal better bring him in.

Jair Ventura

United now has competition for Depay from Paris, whom I believe will look for him to replace Cavani who will possibly be sold to Atletico:

Bertus will have to confirm if the interest is legit but this was reported in Le10:

Paris Saint-Germain defender Gregory van der Wiel has revealed he has talked to PSV Eindhoven's Memphis Depay about the French champions.

Depay, 21, has been linked to PSG, Manchester United and a host of other European clubs after scoring 16 times in 23 Eredivisie outings for runaway league leaders PSV this season.

Van der Wiel, 27, told Voetbalzone that he believes PSG are interested in the young winger, while encouraging his Netherlands teammate to leave the Dutch top flight if he felt ready.

"I think PSG have asked about Depay, yes. But that's not surprising because I think every club wants him. I have spoken to him about PSG because it's always good to share experiences," said Van der Wiel, who joined PSG from Ajax in 2012.

"The time to leave the Eredivisie has nothing to do with age. If you feel that you have nothing more to learn, then it's time to leave. It's about the experience you have already accumulated."

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2357520/...psv-winger-memphis-depay-gregory-van-der-wiel

Via

http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...cussions-avec-une-cible-des-dirigeants-183551

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans