Memphis Depay

freetocan

We should offer them Busi instead. Looks a pretty fair exchange to me.

The fact that nobody is interested in Depay tells everything about his qualities as a footballer. I doubt that Juventus might be interested in him. And I am not sure how people can compare Depay with Busquet. There are few classes difference between them. Barca really does not need Depay. He is just an extra man when he plays. No added value at all.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So what you are saying is, he could be our new defensive midfielder ...

He's a forward who can score goals (Less clinical/efficient than Depay) but more likely to fit into the high pressure system Xavi employs while being a physical target man to occupy the central defenders yet still technical enough to feed others

Depay is on an island in our attack, like a nomad roaming on his own. Get the ball to him with a shot on goal, dangerous - else, he is a passenger

feggydinho

Rumors circulating that Depay will be offered to Juventus in exchange for Morata! On loan, I suppose.

I don't think we need Morata with Jutgla already here, cause he isn't even a prolific striker. I mean Depay currently has more goals than Morata with fewer appearances

behindbrowneyes

Injuries have been an issue for Barcelona throughout the 2021-22 season and continue to cause a few headaches. Ansu Fati has been ruled out after another relapse, while Barcelona are also worried about Memphis Depay.

The Dutchman has missed eight of Barca’s 10 ten games due to physical issues and the club are worried about the situation, according to*Mundo Deportivo.

The report reveals that Memphis is continuing to have problems with his left thigh which is making Xavi very cautious and unwilling to take any risks, particularly with Fati out and Ousmane Dembele’s future uncertain.

Barca think that Memphis’ continued discomfort means he is suffering from muscular overloads which could put him at risk of “fibrillar rupture.”

Xavi and Dr Ricard Pruna have therefore urged “extreme precaution” with Memphis ahead of a hectic February with crucial games against*Atletico Madrid*in La Liga and Napoli in Europa League.

Pedried him.

Home of Barca Fans