Memphis Depay

freetocan

Juve making a mega 80m bid for him according to the Catalan press

I have read thatJuve is preparing 60 mil euro for him.....If that would be the case it would be so.... incredible offer for him and Barca should take it in sec. But, it is almost impossible to believe it.

FinBarcelonafan

I have read thatJuve is preparing 60 mil euro for him.....If that would be the case it would be so.... incredible offer for him and Barca should take it in sec. But, it is almost impossible to believe it.

People bitch about him but without him we have no one left to play offense.

Fati and Dembele both injured.

FinBarcelonafan

I bet you that any other player who might replace him would be much more useful than this musculous clown.

60mil will give you same frustrations like Morata etc. Or young prospect with flaws but potential.

Of course, if we have great plan for that sixty million, I'd say go for it..

If you can spend that money to get Haaland/Mbappe that would be no brainer of course.

malvolio

I would take 30M. Memphis should play for the likes of Lyon, Sevilla or Porto. That's his level.

But don't think anyone will take a punt on him if they have to pay transfer fees. He'll leave as he came - on a free, in 2023.

Windhook

Although his drop of level, especially since Xavi arrived, disappoint me I still have faith in him. Of course he's nowhere near the former great attackers we had, but we have to work with what we have. Early days, the Benfica game was his worst performance at Barca so far, dead end zero chemistry with Nico. One cannot expect miracles against Bayern.

behindbrowneyes

He has played 2325+ minutes for club and country since September. In 25 of those 26 games he played over 90 minutes. In the home game against Kiew he played 75 minutes, the only game he got some rest.

He looks tired and makes easy mistakes you usually make when you're fatigued. The fact that he plays with ever-changing partners doesn't really help to create chemistry. It would be easy to say national sides are easier to play against and that's why he is scoring on a more regular basis for the Netherlands.

He undoubtedly must improve individually, but give him some time with better teammates. He isn't Leo Messi to carry all of the load by himself and tbh, I do think Leo would struggle hard under current circumstances.

iniestaGOAT

He has played 2325+ minutes for club and country since September. In 25 of those 26 games he played over 90 minutes. In the home game against Kiew he played 75 minutes, the only game he got some rest.

He looks tired and makes easy mistakes you usually make when you're fatigued. The fact that he plays with ever-changing partners doesn't really help to create chemistry. It would be easy to say national sides are easier to play against and that's why he is scoring on a more regular basis for the Netherlands.

He undoubtedly must improve individually, but give him some time with better teammates. He isn't Leo Messi to carry all of the load by himself and tbh, I do think Leo would struggle hard under current circumstances.

This is also true, we should just be glad he hasn't been injured like the rest too. Who knows where we would be on the table without him

freetocan

In all honesty, I do think that we would not loose anything without him. He had so many minutes to convince everybody, but never did, so what else should we waiting for?
I would rather want to see how Barca play without him to convince everybody that he is NOT what Barca need.
Just read that Ferran Torres from MC is very close to sign with us starting January. Hopefully he will push out, for a permanent rest, this musculous Hercules.

SeloBarca

If we can get 60M for him that would be jackpot
Knowing Juventus they probably want to do some player + cash deal if any.

Asylum15

Been following us and active reading posts on here but logged back in just to say...

This guy is nowhere near what we need nor our level at this club.

I hope he goes ASAP.

Home of Barca Fans