Memphis Depay

freetocan

Like him or not our offense would be totally nothing without him. Very critical signing.

I hope that Xavi will notice very quick his non qualities and bench him forever. He is too massive, slow, poor control and prone to loose the ball easy. A good coach will see this very easy and could be a good guy for B team or sell him in January till people will realize how bad he is. More we keep him, lower price will get on him. Has no qualities for even a Barca bench.

freetocan

I hope that Xavi will notice very quick his non qualities and bench him forever. He is too massive, slow, poor control and prone to loose the ball easy. A good coach will see this very easy and could be a good guy for B team or sell him in January till people will realize how bad he is. More we keep him, lower price will get on him. Has no qualities for even a Barca bench.
I fully believe that is time to clean our yard and get rid off deadwood. Players like Depay, Luuk de yong, Umtiti, Braithwite, Coutinho to mention just few, should leave Barca ASAP. I hope Xavi will do this when he will join. We really need good staff to work with.

mc_lovin

I am happy enough we have him, but he needs to be the support player in attack (like Firmino for example). Other than that he's a net positive so far.

Home of Barca Fans