Memphis Depay

behindbrowneyes

Camp Nou loves him and I do too. Not everything he does is successful, but he is our best player. Opponents know and target him often with 2 players.

Midfield needs to distribute the ball faster to him as he makes the right runs.

And yes, his freekicks are dangerous.

Bobo32

His crosses were hell on point though. Really takes them well. Can turn out to be really important with Araujo Mingueza or Pique on receiving end.

Yeah he has got a nice touch on the ball, especially on set pieces. Coutinho does as well...

feggydinho

Discount Neymar be discounting. Nice guy and all, but his only chance to look better has went to PSG.

Alexis Sanchez level of a player.

Alexis was almost unstoppable in his prime, with Chile, Udinese, and Arsenal. If Depay can get to that level, then we're blessed

Bobo32

Sport saying he has had "two very poor performances" and needs to step up and lead the team tonight.

Sooner and after less disappointment than I expected did the papers start to turn on him.
I thought the Granada game was one of his better ones in Barcelona so far, but he obviously needs the goals and assists to make up for his big error percentage.

Some success rates so far in Barcelona:
Shots on target: 50% (better than ever, and pretty good)
Pass percentage: 73,8% (better than his last year, but still worst in the Barcelona squad)
Dribble success: 42,9% (worst in his carreer and worst in the Barcelona squad)

Home of Barca Fans