Memphis Depay

ajnotkeith

Remember Catalunya Radio literally said less than a day ago registering Depay on time will have been a 'miracle' according to club sources. If there actually isn't any exits and wage cuts and we can register him the fact it took this long for the club to get their books straight is amateurish, but I'll wait for more sources to confirm on what basis we can do this

Leong157

JUST IN: Barcelona will register Memphis and Eric Garcia tomorrow. As for Aguero, they?ll wait a bit longer since he is injured. Emerson Royal is already registered.
@EduPolo @CatalunyaRadio #FCB

War ready.

IF no players accept wage cut and we are able to register these 2, it will get super suspicious.

Make me doubt the whole salary cap thing.

ajnotkeith

IF no players accept wage cut and we are able to register these 2, it will get super suspicious.

Make me doubt the whole salary cap thing.

Mhm, why didn't we just register them from the start? We've had the same financial situation, did the club suddenly find this margin out of thin air lol, unliekly

ajnotkeith

'El FC Barcelona esta trabajando a marchas forzadas para tener inscritos antes del domingo a dos de sus fichajes, Memphis Depay y Eric Garcia.' (The club is working to register Eric Garcia and Memphis Depay before Sunday) - MD

According to the article the club believes it meets the requirements to register Memphis. Therefore, why is their case not being presented to LaLiga today? Is Friday an off day or something? The language used in these articles does not have much conviction

neo_wolf

Laporta himself said that without Messi the wage salary was at 95% and it needs to be at 70% for barca to register players, so there needs to be a 25% wage reduction, how in the hell can he register Depay if nobody has been tranfered or has taken a wage cut?

Laporta is lying his ass again.

malvolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQyM5JrnIg

do you guys think they would release this video if the registration of depay and the others was a problem? probably a powerplay to convince tebas :lol:

as said and was obvious since last week - messi was not renewed because that was the plan. not because laporta didn't knew or was waiting for something/someone to bail him out.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

https://twitter.com/Ramon_AlvarezMM/status/1426159506287890437

Ramon who has been very accurate regarding Barca's financial issues says that he is confused if Barca will be able to register Depay. It may be possible that the club found out about a work-around today, there are wage cuts/exits due to happen, or LaLiga said fuck it and allowed him. But the only one that really makes sense is that there is a coming exit as why can't we reg him today??

OR we have a Messi situation where all the sources on the day come out saying it will happen and it turns out Barca lied lol

BADGERBHOY

I agree that Pique is probably the most reasonable from all of them. In addition to that he has other interest apart from football so he is also earning money elsewhere. In contrast, Alba and Busi are probably the worst kind of people you want to be negotiating with. Regarding Roberto, I can understand him since this is his last year and he knows that he won't get this salary ever again. You have to be an idiot like Barto to give a player like Roberto this kind of salary. To be fair if I was Roberto I also wouldn't agree to salary cut.

He's made about ?35m - ?40m since he signed his last deal 3 and a half years ago, so I doubt he'll be going to the poor house when he leaves.
He must be used to a certain standard of living though. I guess it would be too hard for him to adjust to only half of those wages, while helping a club he supposedly loves.
I honestly cant wait until this fraud is gone.

Devils

E8rF-GjXMAEGm7b

Barca's new #9.

Whewwwww!

Home of Barca Fans