Memphis Depay

xxxxxx

The good thing is, even if he's terrible we can make a decent profit on him next season. We can't say the same for Aguero.

The good thing is, even if he's terrible we can make a decent profit on him next season. We can't say the same for Aguero.

+1

Thats the fact. At least Barca didn't pay for them 100+ Millions. If they don't contribute and make some difference Barca can sell them.

xxxxxx

Indeed. When you've been a Man Utd reject and gone to a team like Lyon, he would say yes to any big team if they're interested.

We only want him because of Koeman and that he's free. He's a decent player, but I doubt he's going to do that much with us. If it doesn't work out we can sell him next season.

mc_lovin

Indeed. When you've been a Man Utd reject and gone to a team like Lyon, he would say yes to any big team if they're interested.

We only want him because of Koeman and that he's free. He's a decent player, but I doubt he's going to do that much with us. If it doesn't work out we can sell him next season.

He earned his move to Barcelona... his United stint is history.

kattanib

This game is a great chance for him to show case what type of individual impact he can do given that absence of first team players in the squad

kattanib

Only a few minutes in a friendly game but i think he will be good at Barca.

Attitude usually is more important that skill assuming skill wise the player is not horrible. Memphis was bullied when he was young and his celebration is all about shutting all the negative noise and channeling his energy positively .. compare that to crying Alba for example. Of course Memphis can be good for Barca just like Braithwaite is despite his lack of talent purely based on attitude

Edit: like Adriano, Pedri, Cuenca, Tello, ... etc attitude really matters even if your skills are not that amazing

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
A true WC player would've scored 2 excluding the pen. But he'll be useful for us. Still only first game.

Home of Barca Fans