Memphis Depay

Horatio

You're welcome
Carassco is a wack ass player now. Don't understand those deals barca make to add quantity to the squad just to end up with the bellerins and the kessies and the depays.

I haven’t said much regarding Carrasco, but this basically sums up how I feel every time I read Barca might be in it for him.

serghei

I think it's close for 10-15m. Carrasco under a manager that can motivate him can be a solid player. Even if he is a squad option, for 15m doubt it gets better than that.

Not gonna lie, I'd take a chance on him.

serghei

Fati - Carrasco, Dembele - Raphinha, Lewa + good back-up is not bad. I'd be happy with that if there's no possibility for a top tier left winger.

serghei

Another winger that can't dribble..

hard pass.

In general the wingers that can dribble great in 1 vs 1 are very very expensive. It is probably the rarest and most sought after skill for a winger. Many get to be very good players on that position without being gifted in this area.

vuji_31

I know, but buying players that we don't will not make work.

We have usless Ferret, sem useless Fati, add Carrasco, Rapinha also semi useless...

5 wingers one able to dribble.

It makes us just easy to read.

Also Carrasco is 30 years old.

If he was 28, okay...His decline ic coming very sooon, even now he is not that crazy fast or good.

Another deadweight in books.

feggydinho

Would've improved today's game greatly, we need someone else that can play the 9 position if Lewa is out cause today's game was horrible.

vuji_31

That is what I was thinking, idiots in board need to admit Fati and Torress are done, even Rapinha. We need 3 more players in attack.

I would like more that wood Weghrost then Fati as number 9.

Weghorst, Carrasco and Guedes > Fati, Torress, Rapinha.

Home of Barca Fans