Memphis Depay

khaled_a_d

International football should be abolished. Who cares about that?

I used to think the same.
But lately it became more important for the casuals even more than clubs.
Clubs now became more of a representative of billionaires, and as time goes the gap between bigger clubs and smaller ones is getting bigger.
With NT it is more equal, and representing countries matterss.
Tournaments are just huge for the game and attracting new fans.
Qualification is boring though, but necessary evil

Sooke

In a M.Depay thread you guys are talking about international breaks. There is nothing wrong with these breaks. FIFA and UEFA make tons of money from them. If a player is injury prone he will get contusion even at a practice.

Now to the point. Depay and Juve has already negotiated the transfer on a 2 year deal worth 7 million a year. Now Barca has two options:
1. To terminate his contract
2. To negotiate a small symbolic transfer fee with Juventus.
One way or another we are going to get rid of another useless player in January. I just hope we can do the same with my favorite guy ... Ferran Torres.

Messi983

Sport says we're negotiating with Roma. They want him for free while Barca is demanding 2m. Either way I think he's pretty much gone as club wants to create some cap space to potentially sign a RB in January.

feggydinho

Sport says we're negotiating with Roma. They want him for free while Barca is demanding 2m. Either way I think he's pretty much gone as club wants to create some cap space to potentially sign a RB in January.

I'll prefer him to Fati right now, but he's gone

vuji_31

Obviously discarted by Xavi.

He could be really good in todays game, he can have CB on his back and keep the ball.

But we have Ferret and Bamsu in first plan.

Home of Barca Fans