Dilemma

Should we throw the game?

• Total voters

serghei

Imagine if Real lose and we might nick the league in the last match, despite all the shit that has happened this year.

Pizzi to beat Real just like he beat us, 3-2.

Or imagine Celta beating RM a week from now.

Last edited:

PaulTaylor

If real win all the games until the last game of the season and barca and athletico win there next games would you gamble and try incase real slip up or just put in a good performance and lose make sure Real don't win the league

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
:shakeshead:

How in the world can you complain about anyone else lacking sportsmanship and then want to throw a game is absolutely beyond me...

I absolutely agree with you... We have even cricified our own players for diving or other reprochable behaviours, yet people will gladly throw a game away just to spite the rival... Disgusting...

khaled_a_d

Well,it looks like we will have a chance in the last game after all
But if we lose next game and the scenario in the 1st post is still there
I would say we should throw it but in a more decent way
players on the pitch should play to win ,that is for sure
That said ,most of our squad are going to the World Cup and they would welcome a rest ,we have many players who would want to play ,even Puyol is fighting to be able to play the last game
If I remember correctly we always played most of the subs and many B team when Liga is over(whether won or lost) ,R.Madrid shouldn't get a special treatment there so subs should play
Oier,Sergi Gomez ,Ouyol,Cuenca,Afellay,JDS (is he even healthy) Tello,Adama, all should be playing
They will give A.Madrid a good game trying to prove themselve ,not gonna be a walk IMO but they would be able

F

Flavia

I absolutely agree with you... We have even cricified our own players for diving or other reprochable behaviours, yet people will gladly throw a game away just to spite the rival... Disgusting...

It'd be far more disgusting to help rm win a treble.

BarçAjax8

We don't need to throw the match... but we can field different players ;)

Call up Bagnack, Edgar Ie, Patric, Dongou, Adama, Samper & Suarez and put them in with some of our bench/first team players. Play to our fullest, if we win GREAT! If Atletico win the league Nice :) At least we will have tried out some players.

Kinlejus

Players are not going to throw this game, I asked the same question yesterday after Valencia draw and received answers that were one sided. I and neither of us want to see RM lifting the cup, however, looking from different perspective, it is World Cup year, starts in just over a month, and how would it affect Spanish NT when knowing some of ur teammates threw the game intentionally just not to let them clinch the title?

Jägermeister

You guys have to see Atletico's view. Imagine you compete in any sport. You trained since you were a kid to become the best in whatever sport that is. Then you finally go to your national championship and perform better than expected. You reach the final against the dominant man/woman of the past few years. Would you like to win in an epic fight or rather take the win as a gift from your opponent?
What I want to say is that Atletico deserves that we play as good as we can so they really deserve the titel.
I'm fine with playing young guys, but do not refuse to win!!

frog-fcb

If wer def out play few of the younger players like tello etc if we have a chance go full strength an fight to final.whistle an dont worry bout madrid. No doubt if we do lose the game there will b a lot of shit coming out of madrid about us throwing the game

Home of Barca Fans