Jay-Jay Okocha

Barcilliant

Brilliant player. Can never understand why he never played for a big club. That dribbling and especially that shooting from distance-AWESOME!!

Juan Shoe

He pulled a move in Kanu's charity match (Africa v the World) that to this day I have no idea how he did it. It defied physics.

B

beautifulgame

Love love love him.

Was price of admission just to watch him warm up

zealot

I am more familiar with him on Winning Eleven some ten years ago :lol: That Nigerian team, what a speedy team!

He is indeed one of the very good example of how good the tehcnical ability players from last decade were, compared to so called 'world class' players today. So imaginative. Today it is all so rigid and defensive. Sigh the world has regress intelectually me think..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I am more familiar with him on Winning Eleven some ten years ago :lol: That Nigerian team, what a speedy team!

He is indeed one of the very good example of how good the tehcnical ability players from last decade were, compared to so called 'world class' players today. So imaginative. Today it is all so rigid and defensive. Sigh the world has regress intelectually me think..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

True that, players are so predictable these days, cutting in without fail, barely anybody mixes it up these days, sad.

The only unpredictable players i can really think of that are great to watch is Adel Taarabt & Luis Suarez

Last edited:

Porque

If you are a 90s child then there's that one Jay Jay Okocha dribble move that everybody tried to repeat

pregra

Yeah, that patented signature move of his is mint. Very cool to have I'd say, not THAT many players has a unique move.

Bobo32

What is the move?
The one I associate with him the most is dragging the ball inwards with the studs and then stepping over the ball...
But that's very easy to do, maybe it's the 'rainbow flick' you talk about?

Yannik

What is the move?
The one I associate with him the most is dragging the ball inwards with the studs and then stepping over the ball...
But that's very easy to do, maybe it's the 'rainbow flick' you talk about?

It's not the dragging and the step over that's making the skill difficult. It's the agility to recover after the feint. Most people would break their own legs trying that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans