How to become a member

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is there a page that lists the benefits of becoming a member?

There was or might still be a page that lists all the perks but I am too lazy to look for it. In a nutshell:

- 20% discount to home tickets (not just football but other sports too), also some tickets are free to the socis
- discounts when purchase from the official online store and the brick and mortar club stores in Barcelona
- Eligible for season tickets
- Most importantly, rights to vote in important club matters after holding the membership for more than a year, such as presidential elections, Espai Barca etc.

gregorrin10

If this disgrace today doesn't spark some serious change regarding who can become (or better yet stay) a full fledged member of the club, then nothing will.

I'm sure the club can get their hands on a list who exactly was the owner of every season holder seat that a Frankfurt fan sat on (thus who sold their ticket tonight) and these glory hunters should be reprimanded to the fullest extent, strip them of their membership and ban them from ever joining up again! Just because you have the privilege of being a local and living in Barcelona, shouldn't give the right to become a member and then make a mockery out of the club like those socis did today.

And replace them with INTERNATIONAL Barca fans, but not just anyone who wants to join, there should be some process of vetting in place, where the fan over time somehow proves that he is who he says he is, not an undercover Madridiot, like today's socis, who sold their tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
@Luftstalag14

I need your help. What is the key you need to log into OAB through the website. Where do I find it lol.

It should be a 4-digit PIN that you set up when you became a soci. If you don't remember what it is, I think you can reset it.

I haven't logged onto the Socis app in a while and I just noticed that my soci member got bumped up again, this time by some 4000. That many people died or left the club? I wish they kept the original soci number and didn't change it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It should be a 4-digit PIN that you set up when you became a soci. If you don't remember what it is, I think you can reset it.

I haven't logged onto the Socis app in a while and I just noticed that my soci member got bumped up again, this time by some 4000. That many people died or left the club? I wish they kept the original soci number and didn't change it.

Edit: Never mind figured it out

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have to renew my membership, but cannot remember what I set the key to smh. Will try to see if I can reset it though.

Hmmm, they should automatically renew it at the beginning of each year if you have the credit card/bank account info on file... Both the club wesbite and the Socis app allow you to reset the PIN I think, worst case scenario you can e-mail the OAB office, they are always responsive and helpful.

Blob29

Hello ! I have a question for members,

I’m a new member since 8th november 2023 and i have no news about shipping of my membership Card, no tracking number or other information.
Is it normal ? I send an email to OAB, no reply (I'm from France)

Home of Barca Fans