Cesar Azpilicueta

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's okay as Lahm is 6 years older. In regards to Hazard, as good as he's been at times he lacked the consistency that say Cesar or Cahill had. Otherwise I would have gone for Eden myself.

Neymessi

It's okay as Lahm is 6 years older. In regards to Hazard, as good as he's been at times he lacked the consistency that say Cesar or Cahill had. Otherwise I would have gone for Eden myself.

I think most of the times,hazard is alone trying to create with no one to link up.Your forwards don't participate much in attack.He needs someone with him to make an impact.

P

puyolshair

I thought hazard deserved it more but then since chelsea has mostly just parked the bus so I guess he deserved it.

Chelsea parked the bus in 4 games during the season LOL! and hazard won player of the year and Azpilicueta won Players player of the year.

Darko

So I always wondered where the nickname Dave came from... Makes sense now, it's from an old sitcom.
-----
Due to his complicated surname, Azpilicueta was christened ‘Dave’ – after Trigger’s confusion over Rodney’s name in legendary sitcom Only Fools and Horses.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I hope our guys are seriously unsettling him on World Cup duty. It's a complete fantasy to bring him to Barca but if there was even an ounce of possibility, we should pursue it. Even if it means using dirty tactics like Xavi telling Azpi that he overheard Mou insulting his mum :xavi:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I hope our guys are seriously unsettling him on World Cup duty. It's a complete fantasy to bring him to Barca but if there was even an ounce of possibility, we should pursue it. Even if it means using dirty tactics like Xavi telling Azpi that he overheard Mou insulting his mum :xavi:

I'd be open to an Azpi + money swap for Cesc. Tell Pique to put a Barca shirt on Azpi after Spain wins the world cup. :pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What do you mean? The deal went through; the player, however, didn't fit us. :p
yeah, player not fitting us is what i am talking about! But the player being a traitor in the first place might have had something to do with it

Home of Barca Fans