Club members vote yes on New Espai Barça proposal

JamDav1982

2CBs 1MF and 1 Striker. Maybe a defensive FB

That is too much for one summer for me.

Five players wont come in from outside the club and they wont sign a big name striker as Messi will continue through the middle where he is at his best.

A CB and a replacement for Song will most likely be what comes in and is all that is needed.

Lomar1o

What are you 12 years old?

Yeah its not hard to improve from 7-0......

Defence is bad cause Puyol has been our new signing for 3 years now

Midfield is so good we need 4 midfielders to get control these days sacrificing our attack

Yes Good stats=good player. Football is so simple right. :facepalm:

your arguments are silly and you don't even understand what i'm saying. so let me break it down for you, did our midfield outplay manchester city's midfield in both games? yes. did our midfield outplay real madrid's midfield in both games? yes. can you name a team with a better midfield than current barca? yeah, bayern and real, tho' the latter on the paper because in the game we outplayed them. we have better midfield than any other team apart from bayern, that's my opinion of course, but i can't be that far off from reality, right? what i said about fab having good stats didn't mean that fab is good, it meant that our midfield/attack is good since a crappy player like fab managed to get good stats. i dont like fab, in fact i hate him, i dont care how great his stats are, but his stats only speaks about the strength of the team, not about his individual possibilities. fab sucks. our midfield is worse than they were in the golden years, but if those memories didn't exist our midfield would be considered one of the best for you, which they indeed are. but i really want someone instead of fabregas. he is just killing it =))

and our defence, what about it? it's not terrible, but it's not organized, if we get a cb who can be a leader thinks will be more calm at the back, or if pique/bartra learn to be leaders. do you think bayern has a better defence? bayern doesn't have a great defence in fact, but they are organized. do you think atletico have a better defence? they are better organized. we need to organize our defence as well. stop making it look like everyone is horrible. we need 1 great cb. that's it. i don't know about back up cb, i think masch is good enough as a sub. later we can buy a right-back and if masch leaves, puyol leaves, we can buy another cb. then we can think about buying a forward to replace sanchez.

i don't know what you guys expect from current barca, but this isn't fifa or pes and bringing 5+ players won't do good.

jbarca

Seems you didn't read my entire post. My main point was that we shouldn't bring in too many players at once, for the reason I stated. Regardless of how much we spend or can afford to spend. And no, we can't afford to compete with PSG-types and their bottomless pits of money.

i don't know, I reckon the money could be found if the want was really there ... (the renovated stadium case in point)

F

Flavia

That is too much for one summer for me.

Five players wont come in from outside the club and they wont sign a big name striker as Messi will continue through the middle where he is at his best.

A CB and a replacement for Song will most likely be what comes in and is all that is needed.
It is too much, but it is what is needed. It accumulated along the years.
The board is living in the past. The teams needs a revamp, and sadly it won't happen.

ryuken

I see that under this board, some ppl have begin to think that 1 transfer every summer is OK lol.

Andresito

Staff member
Some games will be played at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona.

[tw]1390355240822710279[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans