Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

Nucky

Our ban expires in a month and then Vidal and Arda could play for us. Can't wait to see Arda Turan in Barca shirt.

serghei

"FIFA will ban Real Madrid from signing only the players Florentino wants. In that way they want to make sure Real Madrid won't go trophyless again in 2016-17 season" [marca]

frog-fcb

"FIFA will ban Real Madrid from signing only the players Florentino wants. In that way they want to make sure Real Madrid won't go trophyless again in 2016-17 season" [marca]

How would that work how do you define only players perez wants

coke

Spain
It may sound a bit exaggerated but at the moment it seems to me than the whole of Spain is against Barca. All decisions from sports, politics, referee, football association, league, all do everything to harm Barca. This also comes nor for FIFA added partially. Looks you the latest games at times, but there is part of referee admitted that the Barca players are brutally uninhibited and when a time complaining then get Barca players nor even maps. Just check out the games completely on. This is pointless. Neymar has just can not get over the past two Monatn 5 crystal clear 11er. The whole football association is still dictated by real and anti-Catalan policy and done everything to harm Barca. A miracle that has been so successful despite all this. I find what else goes on an incredible injustice and insolence. That's pretty much me to the eggs. That seems to be the consequence that one is pro Catalonia. Those bastards from Spain can not stand that the Royal Club is inferior to the insurgents of Catalonia! A shame that is. Barca should try to come to a different National League. Then they will see what they have them.

Home of Barca Fans