Spanish FA, FC Barcelona sanctioned for international transfers of minors

F

Frejsgodes

Praying that we appeal and win...

Even if we don't win the appeal we can always buy players until the final decision is made. That means we're gonna be spending a lot of money this upcoming transfer window. For the next two seasons!

F

forcabarca

Joke of a board... We are in the news for all the wrong reasons! :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 4

serghei

Even if we don't win the appeal we can always buy players until the final decision is made. That means we're gonna be spending a lot of money this upcoming transfer window. For the next two seasons!

It's not for two seasons. It's for two transfer windows. Summer 2014 and winter 2014-2015. In the summer of 2015 we can make transfers. And I think the court in Lausanne will give the final decision before the opening of the transfer window.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?

This. If we appeal, we will be able to sign a few players in the summer. It will either get dropped then or we'll be fine (if the necessary transfers are made, but the board will be forced to).

T

tariqo

man,, fuck rosell & his sorry ass board & all the ones gave their votes to him ,fuck them all

this piece of shit came only to destroy the club

F

Frejsgodes

It's not for two seasons. It's for two transfer windows. Summer 2014 and winter 2014-2015. In the summer of 2015 we can make transfers. And I think the court in Lausanne will give the final decision before the opening of the transfer window.

Maybe they will. Let's hope not.

But it's good to hear that it's only two transfers windows.

Barca_Laker

Just when i thought the incompetence of this board couldn't shock my anymore, we get this news :facepalm: Hopefully we can win an appeal.

Home of Barca Fans