Arjen Robben

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Played quite bad for an entire match but then scored that wonderful goal.
Van Gaal wants to mimic Barca playing him on the right but he looks so wasted there. Particularly when they had panzer Gomez and Olic in the box.

My thought exactly. Not impressed at all by Robben untill he scored, than he got sub'ed.

7Skies

I would rather have David Villa than Silva, however Silva is only 23 years old and Villa (who knows) might trail off in terms of owning up, he is getting a bit old after all.

Also we want a right footed player if you ask me.

Silva has no right foot. :(

But it would work, if we don't have him cutting in.... he can also play Iniesta's position nicely tho. :)

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He was poor today, but he was hardly fit. Robben said in an interview afterwards that they planned to play him 60 minutes max. It was RObben who didnt want to go off ... and it paid off by that single action in the end.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Great technique, fantastic goal. He should stay at Bayern, he could do great things at that club.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
yet again the 2 players that madrid sold...sneijder and robben help their respective teams to reach the semi finals!
hahahhaha

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i said all along they were stupid to sell them, madristas on the board didn't seem to care

:D

TheMessiShow

The only live goal I watched from the game (TV was showing Lyon, Bordeaux)

but what a goal. The only goal that mattered ;)

I'm glad no English teams made it to the semi-finals :)

desoe

Stunning.

Since his arrival at Bayern, Robben is the man. He turned Ribery from the superstar of the team to the "other man".

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Bayern Munich has a legitimate chance at the treble, never knew they would get this far this season

Home of Barca Fans