Saul Niguez

RIZALDINHO

We can get both Saul and Ceballos for the price of Verratti. :)

Hattrick :worthy:

Of course he scored against Italy.. I think we are sleeping on him, should just get him already, defintely an upgrade from Gomes, Denis, Rafinha..

Edit: scored another screamer now lol

we have no chance of signing him this season because athletic are banned from registering players this transfer window they can't sign another player to replace him so they are not going to sell him to anyone

Wick

we have no chance of signing him this season because athletic are banned from registering players this transfer window they can't sign another player to replace him so they are not going to sell him to anyone

If we pay the required amount Atletico can't stop Saul from leaving. We can pay his buyout fee if we want. Then it's up to the player, and then I think you're right. We wouldn't want to leave Atletico in their current situation. Will be what Manchester United experienced with Griezmann.

El Flaco

I don't really see Saúl leaving Atleti, even if we pay his release clause.

He strikes me as someone who's a Rojiblanco through and through, like Koke for instance.

Saúl will probably spend more or less the rest of his career for Atleti I think.

JamDav1982

I know Ceballos made some insanely stupid comments but he's running this game and has a 15M release Claus.

He has been class in every game he has played. Came off the bench in first game and just took it over.

Moves the ball quickly like a Barca player should.

Be off to Real for 15m.

Messi983

I know Ceballos made some insanely stupid comments but he's running this game and has a 15M release Claus.

Yeah, I'd go for him. I could totally see people complaining again in 2-3 years why our stupid board didn't sign him when he'll become next star in RM or when we'll be offering 60M+ for him if he signs for Atletico. He's an idiot but he didn't kill anyone.

Sorin

Yeah, basically saying that a bomb should land on the pitch and all the catalans and basques dogs should die is something only a low life human being can say.

I'm sure he'd be welcomed on the Nou Camp with open arms.

Sorin

All catalans should leave the country.

All catalans should die. Baques too while at it.

Throwing insults at Pique.

He can be the next coming of Xavi, he's a shitstain and shouldn't come anywhere near this club. I mean seriously.

Last edited:

fergus90

Great game from him but Ceballos has been superb pretty much all tournament. He'll end up at a bigger club at some point with out question.

Jay Jay

All catalans should leave the country.

All catalans should die. Baques too while at it.

Throwing insults at Pique.

He can become the next coming of Xavi, he's a shitstain and shouldn't come anywhere near this club. I mean seriously.

He and Saul would be great, but because of those words, that's not an option.

Home of Barca Fans