New member from Dublin, Ireland

Barcadub

I'm joining this one. Iv always watched the Barcelona games in the Woolshed baa & grill pub(great sports bar) but this is only down the road from it on Parnell Street. fcbdublin.com

If there is trips away you'd always be welcome to come.
It's a €10 membership fee.

Alright cool, well you should get onto them by email. If you paid the money you should receive it. I have paid today, I'm just waiting on email so I can arrange to receive it.

Irish_Cules

I'm joining this one. Iv always watched the Barcelona games in the Woolshed baa & grill pub(great sports bar) but this is only down the road from it on Parnell Street. fcbdublin.com

If there is trips away you'd always be welcome to come.
It's a €10 membership fee.

Welcome! We're getting gathering fair few Irish fans here now.

Do you know how you go about joining that penya? I emailed them a few months ago and I never heard back from them. I just presumed they weren't very active... It looks like they've done up the website since though

EDIT: Nevermind...I see they've added a section where you register to join.

Last edited:

frog-fcb

they seem very slow at contacting you if you want to drop by fcb northern ireland on fb an give us a like wer trying to get a supporters club up and running

Barcadub

I'm still waiting to get in contact with somebody from it. I paid the €10 few aswel. It helps that I only live 20 minutes from the meetup pub so il drop down on Sunday and see if anyone is about.

Everything has gone abit quiet on it which is Dissapointing, facebook , twitter and emails etc...

What's part of ireland are you from cules.

Irish_Cules

I'll give it a like frog.

I'm just outside Dublin in Celbridge. What about you? If you have success joining them could you let me know? I hope they're fairly active...watching big matches in that pub sounds like it could be a good buzz. Reduced ticket prices might actually make me try go to matches more often as well.

Last edited:

Barcadub

It would be good to join kerrybai just to be a member and they do organise group trips over to the Nou Camp.

You wouldn't be expected to travel up to watch games every week.

Barcadub

I'm about 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre. In a nice little area mind you ha.

Yeah I will. Il find out some details on Sunday. Not being too negative about it either I think it's great that it's here.

Group trips I'd be really interested in.

Barcadub

Guys there is a meet up for the FCB Dublin supporters group for the El Classico on sunday in the Parnell heritage bar and grill pub on Parnell street just off O'connell street.

I am going myself, big crowd expected. Anybody interested?

FCB Dublin

Hi everybody,

To anyone who has had problems getting in touch with us, we're very sorry!! There is a list of email address's in the "about us" section on our website, fcbdublin.com, mine is jay@fcbdublin.com, please feel free. You can also get in touch on Facebook,

Sorry again,

Jay.

FCB Dublin.

Home of Barca Fans