• Hazard

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

BarcaOG

Banned
Seems like I was the only who voted that both are equal. Here's why:

This season Hazard has been more efficient and productive than Neymar. No doubt about that. At the very moment, at least, Hazard is performing as well or better than Neymar.

But Neymar's potential is higher. In a couple of years the comparison may be redundant.

L

linetty

Hazard more efficient and productive than Neymar?

Neymar 29
Hazard 25 (g+a)

With Neymar playing about a dozen games less.

JamDav1982

Seems like I was the only who voted that both are equal. Here's why:

This season Hazard has been more efficient and productive than Neymar. No doubt about that. At the very moment, at least, Hazard is performing as well or better than Neymar.

But Neymar's potential is higher. In a couple of years the comparison may be redundant.

At the very moment Neymar is injured and Hazard is not.

Hazard is still very inconsistent, of the last four games he has been good against Man City and Newcastle and fucking terrible at home to West Ham and away to West Brom.

He is the main focal point of the Chelsea attack while Neymar is possibly 3/4 in importance at Barca.

Hazard is an amazing player no doubt but still very inconsistent and has more freedom and importance than Neymar just at moment.

Neymessi

This season Hazard has been more efficient and productive than Neymar. No doubt about that.

Ummm..no. Hazard Games-37 Goals-15 Assists-5
Neymar Games-27 Goals-11 Assists-10

Hazard goal/game - 0.405
Neymar goal/game-0.407

Hazard assist/game-0.135
Neymar assist/game-0.37

Hazard goal+assist/game-0.54
Neymar goal+assist/game-0.777

And not to mention this is Neymars first season and is a year younger than Hazard.

NeyMesSis

Ummm..no. Hazard Games-37 Goals-15 Assists-5
Neymar Games-27 Goals-11 Assists-10

Hazard goal/game - 0.405
Neymar goal/game-0.407

Hazard assist/game-0.135
Neymar assist/game-0.37

Hazard goal+assist/game-0.54
Neymar goal+assist/game-0.777

And not to mention this is Neymars first season and is a year younger than Hazard.

give him! +1

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wow, the fact people saying Hazard only had 3 good games shows the density of some. Not even going to participate in conversation here. I know ya'll are Barca fans but that doesn't mean you have to be so dense lol.

B

beautifulgame

Wow, the fact people saying Hazard only had 3 good games shows the density of some. Not even going to participate in conversation here. I know ya'll are Barca fans but that doesn't mean you have to be so dense lol.

Antonnn, don't be dramatic. To be clear, I have been a big fan of hazard since he was 17 and am quoted on this forum saying barca needs to sign this players while he was at Lille many times. No one is saying hazard has had only three good games. What I said is this topic is the result of Hazard having three recent good games because as good as Hazard is he hasn't done anything to be compared to Neymar yet. Neymar is a kid who has 150 odd goals, lead his team to Copa Lib title at like 19 which is a HUGE feat., lead BRAZIL in confederations cup and generally for years already, came in and won the supercopa against a brilliant Atletico and shitted on Madrid in his first clascio, as well as is matching Messi and surpassed Dinho at Barca by the same age.

Hazard who is a brilliant player and is doing really well wouldn't be in this discussion if he hadn't had a strong couple months in EPL. He was impressive in Lille too! This discussion is based on those two months.

Lets hope to Hazard to continue his great career and be a memorable player. I think with Mourinho he will turn him into a player much more focused on scoring than earlier in his career and will get him in the box much more as Ronaldo does running from the midfield. In this way, we will see Hazard score plenty of goals!

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

Antonnn, don't be dramatic. To be clear, I have been a big fan of hazard since he was 17 and am quoted on this forum saying barca needs to sign this players while he was at Lille many times. No one is saying hazard has had only three good games. What I said is this topic is the result of Hazard having three recent good games because as good as Hazard is he hasn't done anything to be compared to Neymar yet. Neymar is a kid who has 150 odd goals, lead his team to Copa Lib title at like 19 which is a HUGE feat., lead BRAZIL in confederations cup and generally for years already, came in and won the supercopa against a brilliant Atletico and shitted on Madrid in his first clascio, as well as is matching Messi and surpassed Dinho at Barca by the same age.

Hazard who is a brilliant player and is doing really well wouldn't be in this discussion if he hadn't had a strong couple months in EPL. He was impressive in Lille too! This discussion is based on those two months.

Lets hope to Hazard to continue his great career and be a memorable player. I think with Mourinho he will turn him into a player much more focused on scoring than earlier in his career and will get him in the box much more as Ronaldo does running from the midfield. In this way, we will see Hazard score plenty of goals!

:worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hhmmm... I think Hazard has a little bit more of experience due to more playing time and having a more important role in his team...

But Neymar will eventually surpass him as, in my opinion, he has more raw talent...

And why are Chelsea fans accusing us of bias? We could say the same about you for picking Hazard...

Home of Barca Fans