User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 246 of 246

Thread: Gianluigi Buffon

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,487
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like he's joining Parma until 2023. 20 years after leaving them.

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,257
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Looks like he's joining Parma until 2023. 20 years after leaving them.
    Yeah, it's official now...



    https://twitter.com/1913parmacalcio/...62723975131138

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,961
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Back where he belongs... in Serie B

    They're just stsrting and they're already insulting him

  4. #244
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    814
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Back where he belongs... in Serie B

    They're just stsrting and they're already insulting him
    Should have already retired long ago, when he could, he'd be known as a legend forever.
    It's mind boggling how he insists on playing till the grave...I can't possibly comprehend it, as it does nothing but tarnish his legendary status

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,257
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
    Should have already retired long ago, when he could, he'd be known as a legend forever.
    It's mind boggling how he insists on playing till the grave...I can't possibly comprehend it, as it does nothing but tarnish his legendary status
    He was just staying around trying to win a CL. Don't think whatever he does so late in his career will tarnish his status but OTOH I do have even more respect for legends who knows when it's time to hang up their boots.

  6. #246
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,308
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buffon was solid for Juve in most of the games he played in. Also was in goal in Coppa and that was the only title Juve won.
    He is not playing like a grandpa and I see no reason for him to retire. Will certainly be good enough for Serie B.