Josep Maria Bartomeu

Messigician

Bartomeu speaks!

" it is convenient for Laporta that Messi doesn't continue, the bigger disaster of a season, the more he can blame me and the board for it, I gave Laporta the plan to renew Messi without problems, sooner or later Laporta will have to address his lies"
- Bartomeu in a leaked conversation with a senior board member

This is serious bros

mc_lovin

Yeah, the brilliant plan to sell 10% of our TV rights for 50 years. Or Barca corporate for 250ME. I am glad Laporta keeps the club together.

mc_lovin

Quique Setien's compensation could cost Barcelona up to €14m. Via : [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos @OnzeTV3

I mean... what the shit.

El Gato

Villarato!
Quique Setien's compensation could cost Barcelona up to ?14m. Via : [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos @OnzeTV3

I mean... what the shit.

Kinda normal severance money no?
Conte bagged like 30 from Inter I thought. Or was it Chelsea?
Mourinho is the expert tho

Last edited:

Messigician

Quique Setien's compensation could cost Barcelona up to ?14m. Via : [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos @OnzeTV3

I mean... what the shit.

Normal severance package. On the low end actually as he lasted only half a season.

Blame Barto? Well he acknowledged his mistake to sack Valverde the blame should go to the fans who wanted Valverde out

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Normal severance package. On the low end actually as he lasted only half a season.

Blame Barto? Well he acknowledged his mistake to sack Valverde the blame should go to the fans who wanted Valverde out

blame should be with barto for appointing mediocre managers while allowing player power (and salaries) to increase exponentially under his reign.

FinBarcelonafan

blame should be with barto for appointing mediocre managers while allowing player power (and salaries) to increase exponentially under his reign.

True, he should have gotten rid of one to two Amigo per season and we would be in a better shape now. Keep players a bit more on their toes, instead of a guaranteed overpaid contracts for life.

Suarez leaving for example was a big step. It meant basically anyone can go.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
True, he should have gotten rid of one to two Amigo per season and we would be in a better shape now. Keep players a bit more on their toes, instead of a guaranteed overpaid contracts for life.

Suarez leaving for example was a big step. It meant basically anyone can go.

It was too little to late at that point. It should of and could of been done much more amicably though. Not extending older players exorbitant contracts would of also helped the club deal with those particular situations.

Messi983

He was right when he said last year there is a lot of young talent in the club we could be excited about for the future tbh.

And his mishandling of the club might be what put us in a position we have no other choice but to play them now which could help us long term. If our finances would be better we would surely buy some more proven players and likes of Gavi wouldn't get a chance already.

jamrock

Gavi would still have been given a chance the talent is too obvious, much like fati was give one, maybe not at 16 but he would have been give a chance in a year or two.

Messi983

That's why I said get a chance now.

Ideally ofc we'd have all - players in their prime that would make us competitive in present (and this is where we're lacking the most), more useful over 30 veterans than we currently have to bring experience and youngsters for future but a transition period after Messi leaving (whenever that would happen) was also always expected. It maybe just happened a bit sooner than most of us expected/wanted to happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans