Josep Maria Bartomeu

malvolio

Don't get why this clown is still talking about the Messi renewal. He should have re-signed him last year or the year before. You don't let that kind of player run down his contract if you want to keep him m

Messigician

Bartomeu strikes back! Discusses Messi and Laporta's failures in a stunning attack.

Bartomeu: ?Letting Messi go in the summer is a decision I did not like, it is very bad in my opinion. Messi came here at the age of 13. He is the best player in the history of football. His contract ended, so he left for free.?

Bartomeu: ?He (Messi) was the highest paid player in the world but he produced. These amounts, he returned the investment and was worth the salary. Therefore, we had the means to pay him.?

Bartomeu: ?I fought a lot for Messi to stay so it hurts me a lot that he left at the end. He told me he wanted to go and I asked him where, and he said he did not know. I could not allow him to play in another team in the Champions League.?

Bartomeu: ?In my era we won 22 titles and more other titles in other industries at the club. We had profits of 190 million euros, but the situation became complicated because of the Covid-19. Our financial position before the Covid was approved by the league and by UEFA.?
Bartomeu: ?Without Covid, the losses stand at just 50 million.?

Bartomeu: "Douglas and Matheus Fernandes? The President does not decide in these cases. The people of the sports area are listened to and paid attention. Sometimes they get it right and other times they don't."

Bartomeu: "The signing of Mbapp? was valued, but the technicians preferred Demb?l?."

Bartomeu: "Seti?n didn't do well, in fact he did very badly."

Birdy

@LaSenyera
?
1h
The swap deal between Arthur and Miralem Pjanic has been found to be illegal. [MENTION=19996]romain[/MENTION]_Molina

Tears into my eyes when I see this rat Barto behind prison bars

Messigician

@LaSenyera
?
1h
The swap deal between Arthur and Miralem Pjanic has been found to be illegal. [MENTION=19996]romain[/MENTION]_Molina

Tears into my eyes when I see this rat Barto behind prison bars

Missing the quote" nobody has done anything about it"

> this isn't new it's 3 months old list he posted.

> Barto hasn't done anything illegal and will run for president again

Cope+Ratio

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cancerous cretin who lied, cheated and generally subverted democratic processes of the club for personal gain - even making deals when he was not permitted to in 2017 election. The Bartogate alone demands incarceration but clearly he should be on the hook for the ruinous financial demise of the club. Nearly every bad thing that has happened at the club since Laporta ended his glorious tenure comes down to Rosell & Bartomeu that included a slanderous lawsuit claiming financial irregularities against Laporta that he was vindicated for & kicking Cruyff to the curb - it was symbolic because it stood in stark contrast to the heights of what Laporta accomplished.

Now put into the context of Grupo Godo and how they remain defended/protected and Laporta continually attacked - that is the toxic entorno of Barcelona that is the legacy

Messigician

Cancerous cretin who lied, cheated and generally subverted democratic processes of the club for personal gain - even making deals when he was not permitted to in 2017 election. The Bartogate alone demands incarceration but clearly he should be on the hook for the ruinous financial demise of the club. Nearly every bad thing that has happened at the club since Laporta ended his glorious tenure comes down to Rosell & Bartomeu that included a slanderous lawsuit claiming financial irregularities against Laporta that he was vindicated for & kicking Cruyff to the curb - it was symbolic because it stood in stark contrast to the heights of what Laporta accomplished.

Now put into the context of Grupo Godo and how they remain defended/protected and Laporta continually attacked - that is the toxic entorno of Barcelona that is the legacy

Fake news

But I didn't expect a intelligent post from you

FinBarcelonafan

In the end, I think he lucked out with the vote of confidence.. If he was part of this disaster, wow!

Now he can blame at least a bit Laporta

Home of Barca Fans