Josep Maria Bartomeu

Morten

more like your boy flo not being able to sell it.

bartomeu could have come up with a better speech. and after all he did make us the best club in the world by revenue.

Strange that you would get rid of him then, considering how awesome he was.

mc_lovin

At least I am completely done with Galactico transfers thanks to him. Even if we had the money this year I wouldnt want us to spend big on Haaland, Mbappe and the likes.

CatalinR10

If he was the mastermind behind it, no wonder it collapsed so quickly.

tenor.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
You have to give credit where credit is due. He's done few crucial things right before he left.

you're kidding, right? bartomeu literally hired a media company to write shit about Messi and other squad members

if messi stayed it is because he loves the club and its fans, not a criminal like bartomeu

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
you're kidding, right? bartomeu literally hired a media company to write shit about Messi and other squad members

if messi stayed it is because he loves the club and its fans, not a criminal like bartomeu

Are you illiterate? What did I write above?
Or just oblivious to fact Messi wanted to leave and Bartomeu didn't allow it.

BarcaOG

Banned
Are you illiterate? What did I write above?
Or just oblivious to fact Messi wanted to leave and Bartomeu didn't allow it.

Kept Messi ✓
Signed Koeman ✓
Backed Superleague ✓

Barto did not 'keep' messi. That view has no standing whatsoever, especially considering Messi has said he is planning to sue Barto for leaking his salary.

BarcaOG

Banned

If you think Messi stayed in Barcelona because of freaking Bartomeu, you don't know anything either about Messi or about his relationship with Barto the whole time he was president. Explain the following two things:
1) that Barto hired a PR firm to write shit about Messi. That Messi found out about this.
2) That Messi is planning to sue Barto for leaking his salary.

Does that at all sound like the type of person Messi would be persuaded by to stay at the club he has been at for 15+ years? Or could it be other things?

Joan

Bartomeu didn't persuade Messi to stay, he didn't let him leave. There's a difference subtle as a brick through a window.

Home of Barca Fans