Miralem Pjanic

Porque

Xavi knows when fixtures get tight that he will have to rotate. So it is plausible that Pjanic would get minutes.

But Xavi also wanted Nico to stay and said the same. It is more likely that he is merely playing the percentages and wants as much depth as possible.

ajnotkeith

Xavi knows when fixtures get tight that he will have to rotate. So it is plausible that Pjanic would get minutes.

But Xavi also wanted Nico to stay and said the same. It is more likely that he is merely playing the percentages and wants as much depth as possible.

Well that's better than Dest who wasn't even getting called.

At the least tells you he thought he could have added something.

Porque

Well that's better than Dest who wasn't even getting called.

At the least tells you he thought he could have added something.

Must be a case of effort and inability to grasp basic concepts.

Most here said Dembele lacked footie IQ, but Xavi loves him. I can only imagine how angry Dest made Xavi in training.

khaled_a_d

Wonder what our wage bill is looking like now with all these ins & outs.

Most likely, it is still really big.
Summer 2024 is the one we should have some relief, with money owed to Busquets, Alba, Pique and even Braithwaite & Umtiti. Lewandowski contract will balloon a little though.
Also youngsters renewal will increase it

jamrock

Most likely, it is still really big.
Summer 2024 is the one we should have some relief, with money owed to Busquets, Alba, Pique and even Braithwaite & Umtiti. Lewandowski contract will balloon a little though.
Also youngsters renewal will increase it

All true.

Sooke

I would like to thank Joan Laporta, Rafa Uste and Mateu Alemany for their great job in the last 30 days. Somehow, they managed to get off the books all useless players like Umtiti, Dest, Braithwaite and Pjanic. The first two are on loan and we will still have to pay their salary, but with the last two we are no longer connected. Their contracts were terminated and taken off the books. Great job senores.

Horatio

You're welcome
I would like to thank Joan Laporta, Rafa Uste and Mateu Alemany for their great job in the last 30 days. Somehow, they managed to get off the books all useless players like Umtiti, Dest, Braithwaite and Pjanic. The first two are on loan and we will still have to pay their salary, but with the last two we are no longer connected. Their contracts were terminated and taken off the books. Great job senores.

They told me to tell you your post was appreciated.

Sooke

All true.

Technically, you are right. 2024 will be very important year for our future. But here is one great news from today:

La Liga have announced new spending caps for clubs in Spain for 2022 - 2023. The Catalan's limit has increased from - 144 million euro to + 656 million. That is because we have got rid of all deadwoods in the squad. So, we will have good chances to upgrade the team this winter transfers window and in the next summer.

Messigician

Technically, you are right. 2024 will be very important year for our future. But here is one great news from today:

La Liga have announced new spending caps for clubs in Spain for 2022 - 2023. The Catalan's limit has increased from - 144 million euro to + 656 million. That is because we have got rid of all deadwoods in the squad. So, we will have good chances to upgrade the team this winter transfers window and in the next summer.

Ummm no

That would be because of the 30 levers we activated to sell the club's future income

FinBarcelonafan

He lost his level but I respect him for leaving on loan and now leaving the club. No hard feelings. He was good guy.

He knew when to leave, not like some guys we have
.. you have to smoke them out.

Sooke

It's called hyperbole

I wish your education was a bit better

I know you have written many hyperbolic things here, but in the conversation, we had an exaggerated statements are meaningless.
That means you are downplaying the effort and the hard work of our entire board. Activating the four levers was also a grand maneuver by Laporta and Rafa Uste. You are kind of eccentric person with very unorthodox thoughts and points of view.

Home of Barca Fans