Miralem Pjanic

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pjanic in 2017 was worldclass, first half under Sarri in 2019 also topclass but somehow he was crap in second half. Think he is a player who declines early and imo the chapter Pjanic should be closed. Was surprised when Barca bought him, why bringing a player to Barca who was too bad for Juve.

You can move him to Barca player section because he was part of the team that took airplaine to USA.

I hope he goes, don't know what was the reason of buying him. I mean, the guy was good before but this tranfer Arthur - Pjanic... I just can't get it.
If he stays I hope he can play few good games, but now with Busi, Kassie, Gavi, Pedro and De Jong (still) I just cant get the point.

vuji_31

Hate this guy.

I will be really sad if this idiot bum slow turtle stays at club.

He does not deserve to be here like braitshit and 5 others.

16mil per season.GTFO this big headed idiot from club.

SABANS

This "slow, bum, old guy" didn't play last season and we sucked, he didnt play season before that because of Koeman and we know how that wenf...so what is issue now? Guy got serious and wants to succeed and show all of you "football masterminds" that he can still paly well....

Kul_z

This "slow, bum, old guy" didn't play last season and we sucked, he didnt play season before that because of Koeman and we know how that wenf...so what is issue now? Guy got serious and wants to succeed and show all of you "football masterminds" that he can still paly well....

He's... done. Guy fucking sucked at besiktas. He's in the wage range of player that should be a difference, but on the pitch not on breaking salary rules.

Andresito

Staff member

You must be Bosnian, lol

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, it's tough to be midfielder after your legs are gone. Unless you use black magic and make everyone believe you still haven't lost your level, like Busi.

Porque

His wife is giving birth to his 2nd child. If he was that dedicated to Barcelona he would have flown his wife to the US and have her give birth on either the plane or in America.

Home of Barca Fans