Miralem Pjanic

SABANS

So without him we would have been worse? Sorry your post makes no sense.

I am not saying we would have been better or worse, what I am saying is some of you are disliking him, saying how he sucks...but he really never got real chance, yet, same fans are praising others that got more playing time, and they suck...but you all keep praising them. I don't care if we sell him, or if he plays next season/sits on the bench...but you do understand that he came from Juve..where he played almost all games, where Allegri trusted him, and wouldnt mind having him back....to me that means he is a decent player, i guess to you it means he sucks.. and if he goes elsewhere. He will weaken that team...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am not saying we would have been better or worse, what I am saying is some of you are disliking him, saying how he sucks...but he really never got real chance, yet, same fans are praising others that got more playing time, and they suck...but you all keep praising them. I don't care if we sell him, or if he plays next season/sits on the bench...but you do understand that he came from Juve..where he played almost all games, where Allegri trusted him, and wouldnt mind having him back....to me that means he is a decent player, i guess to you it means he sucks.. and if he goes elsewhere. He will weaken that team...

Pjanic was good, in 2017 worldclass but now we have 2021. He was bad in second half of 19/20 and didnt impress either when he played here (even though he didnt get many chances). He is probably useful against small teams but the situation was to sell him to inter and their main strenght last season was the dynamic midfield. A old slow pjanic would weaken them. If you think otherwise its ok.

SABANS

Pjanic was good, in 2017 worldclass but now we have 2021. He was bad in second half of 19/20 and didnt impress either when he played here (even though he didnt get many chances). He is probably useful against small teams but the situation was to sell him to inter and their main strenght last season was the dynamic midfield. A old slow pjanic would weaken them. If you think otherwise its ok.

I don't have to think anything....here are your favorites (world class players) playing...If you think current starting 11 is best we have..lett it be...it will be another fun season for us

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't have to think anything....here are your favorites (world class players) playing...If you think current starting 11 is best we have..lett it be...it will be another fun season for us

I have never said that we have worldclass players and i think Pjanic shouldnt be in our top eleven.

Home of Barca Fans