Miralem Pjanic

vuji_31

He thought he can do what Rakitic,Vidal and Alba were doing for few years.

At least I like Koeman for not playing this bum for any single minute because he does not deserve to play.
Hope so he is gone in summer and we bring Wijanldum on some short contract.

But also hope he does not take minutes away from Ilaix Moriba.

It seems there is no perfect scenario, somewhere you lose somewhere you win.

Bobo32

He thought he can do what Rakitic,Vidal and Alba were doing for few years.

At least I like Koeman for not playing this bum for any single minute because he does not deserve to play.
Hope so he is gone in summer and we bring Wijanldum on some short contract.

But also hope he does not take minutes away from Ilaix Moriba.

It seems there is no perfect scenario, somewhere you lose somewhere you win.

It's very good he does not play him more than he does. I think he still played too much but I guess he could've played a lot more.
I'm not sure what you're going for in your first paragraph, but I think Pjanic was played right after moaning in the press a few times, Griezmann was also rewarded after being quoted in the press...

behindbrowneyes

Remember when Rakitic and Vidal complained to the press that they don't play enough and got back into the team immediately?

The Club should cut losses and sell him in the summer. I think there is still a market for Pjanic in France or Italy. No need to keep a player the coach doesn't rate that shouldn't even have been signed to begin with. I know there is a problem with selling him under his book value, but paying his wages for 3 more years doesn't make sense either. Koeman wants Gini and if we can get him for the money we should do it as he clearly is an upgrade to Pjanic.

Bobo32

Is crying in media for Koeman to let him play 3 or 4 games.

Very stupid for a player his age to talk that way as he should know what the headlines will be, but what he is saying makes sense. I hope Koeman doesn't reward him this time though, he is terrible and has played really terribly each time.
He didn't get to play with Bosnia yesterday, I wonder why...

delancey

Lets keep this thread alive. Haha Who may value his skill set while also being able and willing to pay his wage demands? Manchester United, Everton, PSG? Tottenham? Any rumors floating around?

Last edited:

Bobo32

Was he on the podium afterwards, celebrating?

edit: nevermind just saw it. Not as smily as Puig, but who is? Not as moany as I would've been but not acting overly excited either. Handled the celebrations better than he's been doing on the pitch!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans