User Tag List

Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1676

Thread: Miralem Pjanic (loaned to Be?ikta?)

  1. #1456
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    why do you want to weaken Inter ??
    😆 he weakened Barca last season? Why did we end up 3rd and cMe out of CL early...was if bc of him? Or was it bc of your favorite players?

  2. #1457
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    9,947
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by SABANS View Post
    �� he weakened Barca last season? Why did we end up 3rd and cMe out of CL early...was if bc of him? Or was it bc of your favorite players?
    So without him we would have been worse? Sorry your post makes no sense.

  3. #1458
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    So without him we would have been worse? Sorry your post makes no sense.
    I am not saying we would have been better or worse, what I am saying is some of you are disliking him, saying how he sucks...but he really never got real chance, yet, same fans are praising others that got more playing time, and they suck...but you all keep praising them. I don't care if we sell him, or if he plays next season/sits on the bench...but you do understand that he came from Juve..where he played almost all games, where Allegri trusted him, and wouldnt mind having him back....to me that means he is a decent player, i guess to you it means he sucks.. and if he goes elsewhere. He will weaken that team...

  4. #1459
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    9,947
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by SABANS View Post
    I am not saying we would have been better or worse, what I am saying is some of you are disliking him, saying how he sucks...but he really never got real chance, yet, same fans are praising others that got more playing time, and they suck...but you all keep praising them. I don't care if we sell him, or if he plays next season/sits on the bench...but you do understand that he came from Juve..where he played almost all games, where Allegri trusted him, and wouldnt mind having him back....to me that means he is a decent player, i guess to you it means he sucks.. and if he goes elsewhere. He will weaken that team...
    Pjanic was good, in 2017 worldclass but now we have 2021. He was bad in second half of 19/20 and didnt impress either when he played here (even though he didnt get many chances). He is probably useful against small teams but the situation was to sell him to inter and their main strenght last season was the dynamic midfield. A old slow pjanic would weaken them. If you think otherwise its ok.

  5. #1460
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    Pjanic was good, in 2017 worldclass but now we have 2021. He was bad in second half of 19/20 and didnt impress either when he played here (even though he didnt get many chances). He is probably useful against small teams but the situation was to sell him to inter and their main strenght last season was the dynamic midfield. A old slow pjanic would weaken them. If you think otherwise its ok.
    I don't have to think anything....here are your favorites (world class players) playing...If you think current starting 11 is best we have..lett it be...it will be another fun season for us

  6. #1461
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    9,947
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by SABANS View Post
    I don't have to think anything....here are your favorites (world class players) playing...If you think current starting 11 is best we have..lett it be...it will be another fun season for us
    I have never said that we have worldclass players and i think Pjanic shouldnt be in our top eleven.

  7. #1462
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    I have never said that we have worldclass players and i think Pjanic shouldnt be in our top eleven.
    I agree...we should keep it as is....looks like we are doing good, our midfield is top notch....they play really well....

  8. #1463
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,921
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving for Juve today or tomorrow.

  9. #1464
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    9,947
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by SABANS View Post
    I agree...we should keep it as is....looks like we are doing good, our midfield is top notch....they play really well....
    finally you understand

  10. #1465
    New signing

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fati_Future_BallonDor View Post
    finally you understand
    Little bit saecastic but its alright 😜
    Lets hope for the best mate

  11. #1466
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    15,458
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Leaving for Juve today or tomorrow.
    Please be true

  12. #1467
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,893
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Leaving for Juve today or tomorrow.
    Sad.

    And Busi is still here...

  13. #1468
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    5,692
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Sad.

    And Busi is still here...
    Not as sad as both bums staying.. One bum gone is one problem fewer
    kilometers matter ..

  14. #1469
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    3,002
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Leaving for Juve today or tomorrow.
    we will regret this

  15. #1470
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,478
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so are we selling him or what ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -