Miralem Pjanic

Rassvet

It makes me sad how this has worked out. I still think he's quality. At least this deal hurt Juve hard this season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It makes me sad how this has worked out. I still think he's quality. At least this deal hurt Juve hard this season.

These days 90% of your posts are about juventus and ronaldo, i rarely see you posting something about barca :p and no he isnt quality anymore, he was in 2017 but these days are over and this deal didnt hurt juventus. He was already slow and crap last season, stupid as fuck from barto to buy him.

Richard.H

I truly believe he would have gotten a lot of game time under EV. You could argue the appointment of a strict manager like RK ruined this guy's Barcelona vacation.

xXKonan

He doesn't play because he fucking sucks now.

At one point one of the best at his position now nothing more than a sack of potatoes who has fallen behind two teenagers and Puig who is a cheerleader now at this point. Koeman isn't perfect but hey at least he isn't one of those coaches who feel pressured to shoehorn in guys like Pjanic because of his reputation.

Richard.H

He doesn't play because he fucking sucks now.

At one point one of the best at his position now nothing more than a sack of potatoes who has fallen behind two teenagers and Puig who is a cheerleader now at this point. Koeman isn't perfect but hey at least he isn't one of those coaches who feel pressured to shoehorn in guys like Pjanic because of his reputation.

I also think all the complaining in front of media didn't help him at all. Ruined any chances of even getting CDR game time. RK strikes me as the type of coach to go against any media pressure. Totally anti-amigos.

Bobo32

I am probably the one here who was the most critical to the Pjanic transfer beforehand, I didn't want him to get one minute playing time here. He has played much more than I wanted and he has played worse than I expected.

Still, I think a lot of the comments above are overblown. It seems people here get a more negative opinion about a player if he's not playing...
Koeman continued to play him after he moaned in the press, one time he was even gaining a start immediately after he was in the headlines... Now Koeman has finally treated him with 0 playing time, and people here are more negative towards him than when he played (poorly). Strange!

Bobo32

I also think all the complaining in front of media didn't help him at all. Ruined any chances of even getting CDR game time. RK strikes me as the type of coach to go against any media pressure. Totally anti-amigos.

This was what I hoped he would bring to the club, a reason I was positive towards the Koeman appointment.
I think he has his favourites. He loves Griezmann and was fine with him (or his cousin or what it was) moaning about his position. As I wrote above, Pjanic too was given playing time after moaning. I am sure there are other players like Pique that might've complained in the media? In any way, Koeman has his favourites he trusts (mostly the veterans) and then he has a few youngsters he gives responsibility to too, and is very quick to complain about himself. In front of the media, as he did with Dest, or on the pitch, as he did with Mingueza. I don't know that he ever had a bad thought about Pedri after he started playing him, though...

Rivaldo96

Been virtually inexistent this season, I refuse to believe he is as ineffective as he has been after seeing him at Roma and Juve. No way.

Home of Barca Fans