Miralem Pjanic

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was at least top 5 in the world but I can tell you are some troll on a new account in this forum

lol he wasnt top5 in the world. He was worldclass in 15/16, 16/17 and 17/18 but otherwise he was bad most of the time. You are trolling or dont understand much of football.

Last edited:

fergus90

He was at least top 5 in the world but I can tell you are some troll on a new account in this forum

Last season he was bad. Basically doing the things people bashed Rakitic for. However he was playing very deep compared to his better seasons and under Sarri so maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Last season he was bad. Basically doing the things people bashed Rakitic for. However he was playing very deep compared to his better seasons and under Sarri so maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

100% true but @clemente says he is a top5 player. Maybe the most stupid post I have ever seen here. I hope also a change of scenery will recover Pjanic a bit.

clemente

100% true but @clemente says he is a top5 player. Maybe the most stupid post I have ever seen here. I hope also a change of scenery will recover Pjanic a bit.

Obviously top 5 midfielder, not a player, do you really think someone will argue him being above Messi/PR7/Lewa/KDB/Neymar? And I remember last early season people were talking about him being top 3 midfielder, now you as every other football fan cannot possibly have further memory than last 2 matches, and also you 100% never watch Juventus to know anything about him, so please stop writing all that shite,

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Obviously top 5 midfielder, not a player, do you really think someone will argue him being above Messi/PR7/Lewa/KDB/Neymar? And I remember last early season people were talking about him being top 3 midfielder, now you as every other football fan cannot possibly have further memory than last 2 matches, and also you 100% never watch Juventus to know anything about him, so please stop writing all that shite,

top5 midfielder I hope you are joking otherwise you trolling. I have watched 80% of Juve matches and he was crap most of the time. At the beginning of the Sarri season he was very good but after 7-8 matches he played his usually slow backpass football aka Rakitic. You didnt see him play so stop calling a crap player top5 midfielder, he is far away from this ranking. Do you really think Juve would gave a worldclass midfield player away ? 95% of the Juve fans were happy as fuck when they heard that Arthur will come and Pjanic will go.

behindbrowneyes

Interesting. Especially when Neymar and DiMaria played one week after Corona, right? I guess this is irrelevant game so they won't play himm.

It was reported that Ney was positive on September 2nd. He missed the game against Lens because of that. Was also surprised when he played against OM. Don't know about Di Maria.

Rules in La Liga/Spain might be stricter.

Home of Barca Fans