User Tag List

Page 130 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2106

Thread: Miralem Pjanic

  1. #1936
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    20,258
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    | It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive

    FU Schreuder, hope he flops at Ajax.

    Also, imagine a man like Pjanić taking 50% pay cut to go on loan to Turkey while all our Catalan golden boys can do is deferred wages shit.
    Why fu schreuder. Pjanic got benched in Turkey. How do you get benched in Turkey?

  2. #1937
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    20,258
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Don’t have high hopes for Pjanic but inclined to trust the coach. If xavi sees a way to make him useful I trust him.

  3. #1938
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    3,512
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Why fu schreuder. Pjanic got benched in Turkey. How do you get benched in Turkey?
    Lack of motivation to play in turkey

  4. #1939
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    7,708
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Don’t have high hopes for Pjanic but inclined to trust the coach. If xavi sees a way to make him useful I trust him.
    xavi must be forced to keep him as they don't have other options with that huge salary. would be retarded of him to keep pjanic just because. even more so when we are stacked in midfield.

  5. #1940
    Senior Member
    MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,199
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physically weak turtle with good passing. As close to the unique skillset as we could get with our players, makes sense Xavi likes him.

  6. #1941
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,596
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    | It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive.
    Any idea what this means?

    1) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas but it is now back to 100%

    2) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas and it has stayed at 50%

    3) He kept the same salary when he went to Besiktas but it was "lowered" as Barca only paid 50% of the wage


    It's so ambigious that it could mean any. And we all know that the Catalan media will shake things to the line of what the board want to hear.

    Watch out for next summer after Pjanic has a shitter and we want him out for a new DMC of all the things that come out about his high contract.

  7. #1942
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,295
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Any idea what this means?

    1) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas but it is now back to 100%

    2) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas and it has stayed at 50%

    3) He kept the same salary when he went to Besiktas but it was "lowered" as Barca only paid 50% of the wage


    It's so ambigious that it could mean any. And we all know that the Catalan media will shake things to the line of what the board want to hear.

    Watch out for next summer after Pjanic has a shitter and we want him out for a new DMC of all the things that come out about his high contract.
    For me it's pretty obvious he gave up 50% of the salary only during the loan, #1 in other words.

  8. #1943
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,596
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    For me it's pretty obvious he gave up 50% of the salary only during the loan, #1 in other words.
    Yeah, I think that would be most logical. Which would also support that he should have been sold. Especially as Xavi wanted to keep both Pjanic and Nico, so it wasn't a sporting decision of Xavi (like when he played Dembele last year) to keep Pjanic and loan Nico to develop.

  9. #1944
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    20,258
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post
    Lack of motivation to play in turkey
    That's lack of professionalism.

  10. #1945
    Member
    Sooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    We can't unload him with ease though. Nobody is going to offer close to that salary to him.
    There are reports that Juventus and Napoli are willing to take him on loan. One season at Serie A, another year somewhere else (on loan) and hop...his contract is over.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    How many more years he has left?
    No way we give him extension though..
    His contract expires in June 2024.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona_Boy View Post
    As far as I know, Pljanic would be glad to stay and eaven more - he is redy to get new deal with serious paycut. So... I don't know...
    That is out of question mate. Not only Miralem but all Barca players wants to stay. Where else they can get that kind of paycheck?

  11. #1946
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,617
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🚨 JUST IN: Miralem Pjanic will stay at Barcelona, Xavi confirms. #Transfers 🇧🇦✅

  12. #1947
    Member
    Sooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand Xavi and Laporta. They let our product Nico to go to Valencia and wants to keep this 32 y.o. washed-up from long time veteran, who was bench warmer in a team like Besiktas. And they are going to pay him 15.620,000 million for the next two years! Wow!

  13. #1948
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    8,203
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Se queda
    Se Queda

  14. #1949
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    15,178
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooke View Post
    I don't understand Xavi and Laporta. They let our product Nico to go to Valencia and wants to keep this 32 y.o. washed-up from long time veteran, who was bench warmer in a team like Besiktas. And they are going to pay him 15.620,000 million for the next two years! Wow!
    Pjanic was on the bench with Besiktas at the end of the year and they didn't have much to play for. Their biggest problem with him was his injuries.
    Pjanic took massive pay cut to join Besiktas and it is already said he will do the same again.

    As for Nico, Xavi told him he will stay and get minutes but he insisted to leave.
    Remember Nico is son of an accomplished footballer who seen it all, with an agent like Mendes I think it is safe guess they didn't want to be " a new Puig " and wanted playing time.

  15. #1950
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,520
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just imagine if other coaches keep Pjanic and send Nico on loan, you would see many fans want to sack them. It's fine under Xavi i guess.