Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2106

Thread: Miralem Pjanic

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    | It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive

FU Schreuder, hope he flops at Ajax.

Also, imagine a man like Pjanić taking 50% pay cut to go on loan to Turkey while all our Catalan golden boys can do is deferred wages shit.
    Why fu schreuder. Pjanic got benched in Turkey. How do you get benched in Turkey?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t have high hopes for Pjanic but inclined to trust the coach. If xavi sees a way to make him useful I trust him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Why fu schreuder. Pjanic got benched in Turkey. How do you get benched in Turkey?
    Lack of motivation to play in turkey

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Don’t have high hopes for Pjanic but inclined to trust the coach. If xavi sees a way to make him useful I trust him.
    xavi must be forced to keep him as they don't have other options with that huge salary. would be retarded of him to keep pjanic just because. even more so when we are stacked in midfield.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Physically weak turtle with good passing. As close to the unique skillset as we could get with our players, makes sense Xavi likes him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    | It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive.
    Any idea what this means?

1) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas but it is now back to 100%

2) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas and it has stayed at 50%

3) He kept the same salary when he went to Besiktas but it was "lowered" as Barca only paid 50% of the wage

It's so ambigious that it could mean any. And we all know that the Catalan media will shake things to the line of what the board want to hear.

Watch out for next summer after Pjanic has a shitter and we want him out for a new DMC of all the things that come out about his high contract.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Any idea what this means?

1) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas but it is now back to 100%

2) He lowered his salary by 50% when he went to Besiktas and it has stayed at 50%

3) He kept the same salary when he went to Besiktas but it was "lowered" as Barca only paid 50% of the wage

It's so ambigious that it could mean any. And we all know that the Catalan media will shake things to the line of what the board want to hear.

Watch out for next summer after Pjanic has a shitter and we want him out for a new DMC of all the things that come out about his high contract.
    For me it's pretty obvious he gave up 50% of the salary only during the loan, #1 in other words.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    For me it's pretty obvious he gave up 50% of the salary only during the loan, #1 in other words.
    Yeah, I think that would be most logical. Which would also support that he should have been sold. Especially as Xavi wanted to keep both Pjanic and Nico, so it wasn't a sporting decision of Xavi (like when he played Dembele last year) to keep Pjanic and loan Nico to develop.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post
    Lack of motivation to play in turkey
    That's lack of professionalism.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    We can't unload him with ease though. Nobody is going to offer close to that salary to him.
    There are reports that Juventus and Napoli are willing to take him on loan. One season at Serie A, another year somewhere else (on loan) and hop...his contract is over.

Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    How many more years he has left?
    No way we give him extension though..
    His contract expires in June 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Barcelona_Boy View Post
    As far as I know, Pljanic would be glad to stay and eaven more - he is redy to get new deal with serious paycut. So... I don't know...
    That is out of question mate. Not only Miralem but all Barca players wants to stay. Where else they can get that kind of paycheck?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🚨 JUST IN: Miralem Pjanic will stay at Barcelona, Xavi confirms. #Transfers 🇧🇦✅

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand Xavi and Laporta. They let our product Nico to go to Valencia and wants to keep this 32 y.o. washed-up from long time veteran, who was bench warmer in a team like Besiktas. And they are going to pay him 15.620,000 million for the next two years! Wow!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Se queda
    Se Queda

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooke View Post
    I don't understand Xavi and Laporta. They let our product Nico to go to Valencia and wants to keep this 32 y.o. washed-up from long time veteran, who was bench warmer in a team like Besiktas. And they are going to pay him 15.620,000 million for the next two years! Wow!
    Pjanic was on the bench with Besiktas at the end of the year and they didn't have much to play for. Their biggest problem with him was his injuries.
    Pjanic took massive pay cut to join Besiktas and it is already said he will do the same again.

As for Nico, Xavi told him he will stay and get minutes but he insisted to leave.
    Remember Nico is son of an accomplished footballer who seen it all, with an agent like Mendes I think it is safe guess they didn't want to be " a new Puig " and wanted playing time.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just imagine if other coaches keep Pjanic and send Nico on loan, you would see many fans want to sack them. It's fine under Xavi i guess.