Louis Van Gaal

gregorrin10

Koeman will be back to coaching the Dutch sooner than later. Hopefully LVG gets better so he can still lead the team for the World Cup, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Koeman already managed them by then.

Messi983

Get well soon, mister.

Going into more detail on his health issue, Van Gaal revealed that he had a 'pretty aggressive form' of cancer, but was staying positive as he paid tribute to the hospital staff that had treated him.

'You don't die from prostate cancer, at least not in 90 per cent of the cases. It is usually other underlying diseases that kill you.

'But I had a pretty aggressive form, got irradiated 25 times. Then you have a lot of management to do in order to go through life.

'I did have preferential treatment in the hospital. I was allowed in through the back door when I went to an appointment and was immediately pushed into another room.

'I have been treated wonderfully. You will of course tell your friends and relatives about it. The fact that nothing has come out yet also says something about my environment. That's great.'

Home of Barca Fans